Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 17 HUT Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Welcome to the NHL 17 HUT thread!

Since we've had to handle a ton of posts lately involving selling teams for profit ; they will be deleted and handled accordingly.

With that said...

The thread where you talk about all things Hockey Ultimate Team. Always remember to mention your console when looking to trade or sell!

Reminding you again, that..

HF is NOT responsible for any scams that take place over NHL 17 and/or the HUT system. You are taking a risk whenever you make a trade or a deal - HF is not liable for anything that occurs in or due to this exchange. If you have a problem with a certain member, EA Sports is who you need to contact, NOT HF.

SELLING COINS AND/OR PLAYERS IS NOT PERMITTED ON HF.

HUT Resources:
HUTHead
HUTHQ

Special Card Information:
POTG (Team must win the game):
F – 4+ Points
D – 3+ Points
G – 35+ Saves in Shutout
G – 45+ Saves in 1 GAA win

MS:
All player stats are increments of 100.

200 Goals, 100 (D)
400 Assists, 300 (D)
500 Points, 400 (D)
800 Games, 500 (G - Increments of 50 after)
200 Wins (increments of 50 after 250, 300)
30 Shutouts (increments of 10 after, so 40, 50 etc)

HUT Blacklist (DO NOT TRADE OR SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE)

ChiefGuan:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=235431

iPwn:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=86407

etienne9:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=260927

Rielly44TheNextOrr:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=252293

Evgeni McCrosby:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=244601

BoCanucksBo:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/member.php?u=219195

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I went ahead and created the thread since the HUT ratings were released last night.

www.huthead.com has the HUT ratings.

This link has Vladimir Tarasenko's jersey number as 60. Surely they can't **** that up, right? Of all people to mess up, the cover man?! Hopefully that was just an error on Huthead's part because the Blues don't even have anyone wearing number 60.

akirayeung

May 19, 2015
Toronto
Some hero cards have been revealed.I know the Sharks hero card is Doug Wilson thanks to a bit of research on google search and finding the right picture that matches the obscure image on HUThead.

3342963_display_image.jpg

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Some hero cards have been revealed.I know the Sharks hero card is Doug Wilson thanks to a bit of research on google search and finding the right picture that matches the obscure image on HUThead.

3342963_display_image.jpg

Every hero has been released. They're on the front page of huthead.com

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Any exact idea of how you obtain a HUT Hero? I know the website gives an example but it doesn't cover the whole requirement.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Really? I still see 12 of them as being blurred out.

:laugh: I guess you're right. I just assumed it was still the picture rendering on my ****** laptop.

You can see Dallas is Marty Turco. Think the Wild is Andrew Brunette. Blue Jackets looks like Klesla, though I'm not sure how much sense that makes. Was he the franchise's first draft pick? Believe Washington is Kolzig. Can't really tell any of the others.

akirayeung

May 19, 2015
Toronto
Any exact idea of how you obtain a HUT Hero? I know the website gives an example but it doesn't cover the whole requirement.

You need to collect ever single card from the team's set. So this means EVERY jersey and player and possibly logo. The hero card is essentially replacing the pack reward you got for completing a collection from previous NHL games.

akirayeung

May 19, 2015
Toronto
:laugh: I guess you're right. I just assumed it was still the picture rendering on my ****** laptop.

You can see Dallas is Marty Turco. Think the Wild is Andrew Brunette. Blue Jackets looks like Klesla, though I'm not sure how much sense that makes. Was he the franchise's first draft pick? Believe Washington is Kolzig. Can't really tell any of the others.

Kolzig was reveal awhile ago when they introduced the hero cards, and I was hoping for Ed Belfour for the Stars...maybe hes a legend card?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Kolzig was reveal awhile ago when they introduced the hero cards, and I was hoping for Ed Belfour for the Stars...maybe hes a legend card?

Yeah Belfour is probably a legend if he's in the game. That card clearly says "Turco" on it. They didn't do a great job blurring it out, unlike the Flyers and the Sabres cards. I can't make out a single letter on either of those.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto

To me it looks like Pat LaFontaine for Buffalo, Mike Vernon for Calgary, Rob Brind'Amour for Carolina, Rusty Klesla for Columbus, Marty Turco for Dallas, Andrew Brunette for Minny, Wade Redden for Ottawa, Doug Wilson for San Jose, Kolzig for Washington, and Hawerchuk for Winnipeg (Sad no Teemu :().

Not sure about Philly and Florida, though I believe that list from the guy who tested the game in Finland has been correct thus far so I would assume that it is Hextall and Mellanby.

akirayeung

May 19, 2015
Toronto
To me it looks like Pat LaFontaine for Buffalo, Mike Vernon for Calgary, Rob Brind'Amour for Carolina, Rusty Klesla for Columbus, Marty Turco for Dallas, Andrew Brunette for Minny, Wade Redden for Ottawa, Doug Wilson for San Jose, Kolzig for Washington, and Hawerchuk for Winnipeg (Sad no Teemu :().

Not sure about Philly and Florida, though I believe that list from the guy who tested the game in Finland has been correct thus far so I would assume that it is Hextall and Mellanby.

TBH, Teemu should be a legend lol Was hoping for Paul Kariya for the Ducks Hero card. Having Kariya and Selanne both on the same line for Hut would be amazing!

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
TBH, Teemu should be a legend lol Was hoping for Paul Kariya for the Ducks Hero card. Having Kariya and Selanne both on the same line for Hut would be amazing!

Get a nice Ducks line of Kariya - Getzlaf - Selanne going, speed and skill on the wings, strength and skill down the middle. :amazed::amazed::amazed:

akirayeung

May 19, 2015
Toronto
hmmmm... all it says is "Team themed sets". I hope that doesn't mean the whole team because if that's the case, for some teams its totally not worth getting the hero.

If you mean the whole active NHL roster then it's likely. And I think it might be worth it since you are getting a pretty good card for your troubles. Teams like the Oilers won't be hard to complete aside from Connor Mcdavid. These cards also provide waaaaay better value than the few gold packs you got before in the other seasons of HUT.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
If you mean the whole active NHL roster then it's likely. And I think it might be worth it since you are getting a pretty good card for your troubles. Teams like the Oilers won't be hard to complete aside from Connor Mcdavid. These cards also provide waaaaay better value than the few gold packs you got before in the other seasons of HUT.

Some teams it would totally be worth it but teams like Pitt,Chi,Tb etc... I don't see many wanting to trade in those players for 1 hero card.

akirayeung

May 19, 2015
Toronto
Some teams it would totally be worth it but teams like Pitt,Chi,Tb etc... I don't see many wanting to trade in those players for 1 hero card.

Not sure if you have to trade the cards you collected for the hero card in or if you just get the card as soon as you complete the set and keep everything else. I'm pretty confidence you keep all the cards tho. I know that they have a system in HUT now where you DO trade in cards you don't want for special cards though...

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Not sure if you have to trade the cards you collected for the hero card in or if you just get the card as soon as you complete the set and keep everything else. I'm pretty confidence you keep all the cards tho. I know that they have a system in HUT now where you DO trade in cards you don't want for special cards though...

That would be nice but what we've seen from the beta you don't keep your cards. I guess we will find out when the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad