Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in 94

In Gillis I trust
Jul 21, 2007
Meh, I actually bought the XB1 for this year for some reason (I'm happy with it tho but still).

Anyway if anyone needs either OEL/Suter/Benn/Backy I'm ready to lend it for ya.

You think you'll still have OEL on friday?

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Shout out to ludaslol for lending me OEL.

Finally pulled something good!!!! I got Erik Karlsson, and then on the next pack Hossa!

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Just did the two Allstar collections while I wait on JVR and opened my first two collection packs this year:

Pack 1: Monahan (87; seems to be a popular pull so far), Scuderi, Dalpe
Pack 2: Scuderi, Zach Smith, Captain card

Monahan immediately becomes my #1 C. Anyone have any feedback on how he plays?

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
Am I the only one waiting to do collections until the better cards will be released by Christmas or so.. Prices are ridiculous right now anyways.. Sure, lending works and is cheap, but you still don't get a shot at the super cards?

I've done two collections, Black and Green All Star: Got Forsberg, Zucarello and H. Lindholm out of it. I'm satisfied, waiting with the bigger collections though. If anybody want to borrow Stamkos, send me a message. I will need collateral and it would be nice with a tip as well, though not required! :)

EuroTide

Sep 19, 2008
Meh, I actually bought the XB1 for this year for some reason (I'm happy with it tho but still).

Anyway if anyone needs either OEL/Suter/Benn/Backy I'm ready to lend it for ya.

any of them would be awesome, i have no idea how this works though.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Am I the only one waiting to do collections until the better cards will be released by Christmas or so.. Prices are ridiculous right now anyways.. Sure, lending works and is cheap, but you still don't get a shot at the super cards?

I've done two collections, Black and Green All Star: Got Forsberg, Zucarello and H. Lindholm out of it. I'm satisfied, waiting with the bigger collections though. If anybody want to borrow Stamkos, send me a message. I will need collateral and it would be nice with a tip as well, though not required! :)

Which cards come out around Christmas?

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I got Zuccarello in one of my bonus packs and I'm honestly not that impressed with him.

Yeah he's crazy fast, but even the smallest hit practically kills him. I might keep him in the lineup to try to get some shorthanded breakaways.

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
Done all the easiest collections. Carolina, New Jersey, Toronto, Arizona, Florida and Buffalo. What's my best bet to do next? Vancouver? Only have 75K pucks right now so I gotta make some.

AvsRuleU

Oct 16, 2013
Colorado
For those that got the digital deluxe (of any deluxe for that matter) what day of the week do they usually give you your weekly HUT packs that came with the preorder?

finalrep

May 15, 2015
Who or where do I contract when I've had a player gone missing?

Tried restarting and still not there... so frustrating.

voiceofytown

Jun 15, 2006
Hey guys newbie hear with HUT 2 things

for the sets which team is the easiest to get i assume devils and also cheapest?

and best way to make coins it takes 20 mins to play a game fore a measly 900 coins when a set of 32 players will require 40 K in coins or so

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
Hey guys newbie hear with HUT 2 things

for the sets which team is the easiest to get i assume devils and also cheapest?

and best way to make coins it takes 20 mins to play a game fore a measly 900 coins when a set of 32 players will require 40 K in coins or so

Carolina's the cheapest to do. After that Florida and New Jersey.

Best way to make coins is to work the market. Buy cheap, sell high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad