Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Just to clarify, habs, habs1995 is not a scammer, and was not apart of this whole fiasco. He is a good trusted guy and has always been nothing more than a guy that can be trusted, under any circumstance. As much as I was blamed, he was blamed, which was undeserved scrutiny when he wasn't even at home, at his system at the time this whole issue occurred. Dpeeezy himself, (the guy that was scammed), and thankfully given his stuff back, even sais himself Habs isn't to be blamed here, whatsoever. So just to clear that up. Habs insn't to be blamed here at all, and as much as you can trust me, you can trust him. Thanks guys.

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
With the first promo pack live, it might be a good buyer's market right now. Here's what I'm working with including my RUB and PO packs, and buying one promo pack today (pulled my Johansen!!)

I have 120k pucks to spend, and I definitely won't tie it up into one player yet. Was thinking a better line 1 winger (~50-60k), another D-man somewhere in there (~30k?) and a goalie (~30k?)

Anyone have any experience with Couture, or T. Johnson? Wouldn't mind slapping T. Johnson on top line RW.

Thanks!

palat - johansen - hertl
zuccarello - helm - hornqvist
hartnell - bjugstad - kassian
etem - fillpula - eriksson

brodin - voynov
leddy - jones
vlasic - klingberg

bernier - lehner

Steamwhistle

Nov 10, 2014
Toronto
With the first promo pack live, it might be a good buyer's market right now. Here's what I'm working with including my RUB and PO packs, and buying one promo pack today (pulled my Johansen!!)

I have 120k pucks to spend, and I definitely won't tie it up into one player yet. Was thinking a better line 1 winger (~50-60k), another D-man somewhere in there (~30k?) and a goalie (~30k?)

Anyone have any experience with Couture, or T. Johnson? Wouldn't mind slapping T. Johnson on top line RW.

Thanks!

palat - johansen - hertl

brodin - voynov
leddy - jones
vlasic - klingberg

bernier - lehner

Couture isn't too bad, probably not worth his price though. I use him on my top line with Steen and Gaudreau and he sets up those guys nicely and is a good posession guy. Feels a little slow to me though, wish he was just a bit faster.

TheyTuukkaMyCup

Mar 18, 2014
Well sold everything for 300k and spent it all on packs and got nothing so I guess I'm done with HUT lol. Been a good week. Now if only I could get all that money back I've spent...

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I'm finishing up the Leafs. Are there any pricey players besides JVR? I think Bernier is probably the most expensive player I've paid for and he was around 2k or so. Also, anyone have a JVR to lend later today?

Scorevat53

Sep 16, 2015
Manitoba

Thanks!

palat - johansen - hertl

brodin - voynov
leddy - jones
vlasic - klingberg

bernier - lehner

If you were looking for a cheap RW id grab Forsberg for around 3-5k. I Mean for now I cant complain to have him at 85Ovr with the market so high in price atm.

McRib

#SoldierFields
May 2, 2014
are the preorder/delux edition packs available every week or is it every 2 weeks?

McRib

#SoldierFields
May 2, 2014
Just did the 2 prospects teams collections for 2.5K total and Pulled Duclair who sells for 5K

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I'm finishing up the Leafs. Are there any pricey players besides JVR? I think Bernier is probably the most expensive player I've paid for and he was around 2k or so. Also, anyone have a JVR to lend later today?

I might. If my Schneider sold overnight, JVR and the Leafs are next on my list as well. You on XB1?

Also, opened my packs from collecting NJ and my best cards were Eberle, Franzen and Dustin Brown... lol. I've had the worst pack luck since pulling a Gretzky in year one of HUT.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I might. If my Schneider sold overnight, JVR and the Leafs are next on my list as well. You on XB1?

Also, opened my packs from collecting NJ and my best cards were Eberle, Franzen and Dustin Brown... lol. I've had the worst pack luck since pulling a Gretzky in year one of HUT.

Yup, XB1. If you lend JVR, I'll return the favour with the rest of the Leafs. GT is "ComaFaction"

Back in 94

In Gillis I trust
Jul 21, 2007
Hey would anyone be willing to lend me a Ryan O'Reilly and Evander Kane to complete my buffalo collection on the xbone? Would be able to put up around 30k coins or 10k plus a Justin Faulk depending on if I sold him on the auction house or not. Would be ready by Friday. Pm me if interested.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Anyone have OEL on XB1? Hes all I need for the Arizona collection, I'm about 20k pucks short to buy him myself. Unbiased homer can vouch for me. Willing to give tip etc.

ludaslol

May 9, 2013
Anyone have OEL on XB1? Hes all I need for the Arizona collection, I'm about 20k pucks short to buy him myself. Unbiased homer can vouch for me. Willing to give tip etc.

I do have him, are you on now?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Was starting the Panthers collection and bought most of the team. Then I ran into Jagr. Lol, not paying 30k for him. I'll just wait till his price drops, which I have no doubt it will.

ludaslol

May 9, 2013
Was starting the Panthers collection and bought most of the team. Then I ran into Jagr. Lol, not paying 30k for him. I'll just wait till his price drops, which I have no doubt it will.

To bad mine is untradeable, I have OEL for you if you want to finish the Arizona collection. He's pretty much the only one worth a dime if I'm not mistaken.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
To bad mine is untradeable, I have OEL for you if you want to finish the Arizona collection. He's pretty much the only one worth a dime if I'm not mistaken.

That would be great! My PSN is Hammettf2b. I'll be back on later tonight after work. The only player I have that is usually worth something is Hedmen but he's untradeable. I have both the all star collections if you want those.

ludaslol

May 9, 2013
That would be great! My PSN is Hammettf2b. I'll be back on later tonight after work. The only player I have that is usually worth something is Hedmen but he's untradeable. I have both the all star collections if you want those.

Meh, I actually bought the XB1 for this year for some reason (I'm happy with it tho but still).

Anyway if anyone needs either OEL/Suter/Benn/Backy I'm ready to lend it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad