Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 16 HUT Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Can anyone loan me Evander Kane on PS4? I've got most of my stuff from collection packs so I'll have to think of something for collateral but maybe people who played NHL 14 can remember me and my trustworthiness :D

AverageAtBest

Feb 2, 2011
Can anyone loan me Evander Kane on PS4? I've got most of my stuff from collection packs so I'll have to think of something for collateral but maybe people who played NHL 14 can remember me and my trustworthiness :D

I could lend him but I won't be on for an hour or two

Edit: Online now

Last edited:

Russiaboy

Oct 20, 2014
Hello all i spent a total of 105 $ in packs and got ****ted on as usual i know im pathetic to even put hat much money on it but its like a addition instead of slots its a pack of cards i just cant stop myself lol and also did 4 collection best player out of those packs are bernier

My team now is
Jagr-Dsedin-Hsedin
Nyquist-Mcdavid-Marchand
Lucic-Hossa-Marleu
Lupul-bozak-lazar

Mcdonaugh-Yandle
Kronwall-Chara
Gardner-Boychuk

Hillier-Luongo

6-10-4 record .

Anybody else get any luck on packs ?
I also have 149 000 coins to spend who should i get ?

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
How much did it cost to put together?

Raiders when it was all said and done maybe 9K. Could have done it for less. Over paid on a couple of the rare bronze.

Oil Kings was probably a little more, but that was early on, less cards.

Definatly paid more for the Wheat Kings, and that was without the biggest one in Proporov.

getzforfighting*

Somebody on PS4 please go buy my Canada Logo. My PSN is Falcs51 ;) .National collections are 3 items (2 jerseys and a logo) and the silver reward packs have gotten me some pretty good pulls (Mike Smith, Brock Nelson). After I complete each once I sell off the stuff and onto the next one i go. Good way to build up some contracts and boosts etc.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Solid lending session with The Kessel Run. Lent him my JVR and he lent me the rest of Toronto, no collateral. Can't wait to open these packs!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
From my x36 Pack Opening:

Just have the Nashville Collection (and doing it tomorrow) and the Los Angeles Collections left to do.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Just completed the Coyotes collection and had my best HUT pull ever. Got me PK Subban! Was stoked.

Bitter sweet though that i cant trade him hahaha but atleast ive got a stud on D now.

Crazyalbo

May 30, 2011
Mahopac, New York
anyone want to loan me a collection from one of the worse teams so i can get the packs? just started playing so dont really have anyone worth anything but i can give you the 4300ish pucks i have lol

defjux41

Oct 21, 2013
Pulled a Lindros Junior Flashback in a pack tonight, one of the better pack pulls I've ever gotten

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Got a bronze pack on a whim and pulled Sam Reinhart. All my bonus packs and whatnot and it takes a bronze pack to pull something decent that I can resell.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

How much does putting Carolina together cost?

I have close to 20K and Faulk looks like he goes for 25-28K alone.

Ultimate Warrior

Mar 3, 2004
Anyone on the ps4 need carolina collection? I have Faulk, E. Staal, Skinner and Lack to loan for 5k if you can buy the rest of the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad