NHL 15 Thread Part IV (OFFICIAL: No Next Gen EASHL/GMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I wonder if they will have fixed any of the major stability issues with GMC for the old platforms (not being able to leave the salary cap on, for one).

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
We could get one of those online petitions going, and probably get close to 100k signatures between here, OS, EA forums, and VGHL. Send that to 2K, they would at least have a meeting over if they should come bak the NHL.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I will not believe any rumors intell i see actual proof it's not in the game. A rumor is just all that it is, a rumor. Just because a certain Achievement isn't in the game doesn't mean it won't still be added. I still won't believe anything intell I see actual hard-copy proof.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I will not believe any rumors intell i see actual proof it's not in the game. A rumor is just all that it is, a rumor. Just because a certain Achievement isn't in the game doesn't mean it won't still be added. I still won't believe anything intell I see actual hard-copy proof.

Honest question, why do you assume that it is in the game?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Honest question, why do you assume that it is in the game?

Why wouldn't it be?

If they can have EASHL in NHL14, why can't they have it in NHL15 (other then the possibility of it not being compatible with the Next-Gen console, although why wouldn't it be compatible)...?

I'll still buy NHL15 regardless of EASHL or not but EA's essentially talking Online Gameplay away from the consumers. And don't say HUT is Online Gameplay (because inless it's improved it's not, it's full of unacceptable garbage computer AI and players glitching to score).

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Considering that FIFA 14 on next-gen has Pro Clubs, which is the exact same thing as EASHL, it will be an absolute joke if the mode is not included in NHL 15.

I know FIFA has more budget and a larger team, but it's the same freaking mode.

Last edited:

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Server capacity?

Wasn't dedicated Servers one of the biggest things about Xbox One?

Even PS4 has promoted more servers etc.

I don't think it would be a server issue that resulted in EA taking out these features for the Next Gen consoles.

richyy03

"We're all mad here"
Aug 19, 2012
Ottawa, ON

I'm the same way. Unless EA itself says it's not in, it's in.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Achievement list hurts. It's not an all out confirmation, and it will remain possible until we get a confirmation directly from EA, but there's no denying that there is a reasonable chance that EASHL is not in next gen NHL15. It is still just a rumor though at this point. Hopefully this really is just a marketing scheme by EA because EASHL is trending on Twitter right now. If it is actually in the game, I think you can expect a bump in pre-orders. If it's removed, I would obviously expect the opposite. This is crucial to the success of this game. I understand there are many people that don't care about EASHL, but there's no denying it's a big selling point for the NHL series. Hopefully they're just trolling us.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
What do the "locked" symbols mean under each achievement in that video? Are those more achievements that the player hasn't unlocked yet?

getzforfighting*

I feel as if achievement names called "Snipes" and "Apples for All" might not be legit. Thats pathetic.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I honestly wish EA would go bankrupt being that they don't give two ***** about the customers.

I wish their was a way to get DICE and Bioware away from that garbage company.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Found these...as a Devils fan woo lol

10589597_935987683083168_620694084_n.jpg

10622226_935988149749788_1665127417_n.jpg

10602839_935990636416206_345797288_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I'm the same way. Unless EA itself says it's not in, it's in.

Don't say that, you will be ripped by Swervin

MountainGoat

No point in buying the game if I can't play with friends or my brother that lives 10 hours away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad