** NHL 14 Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeauKnows19

Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
Do you think they're going to do the cover vote again this year? I would like them to do it similar to how MLB did it this year, with a twitter hashtag being the vote counter. So players would tweet "RT for a chance to win a ps3 #mlb13playername and thats how the votes were counted. Something a little more interesting.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
watch their new feature be New Celebrations after a goal.

Then, no work done on Be a GM who looks the same for 3 straight years, or no work done on AI.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Even though I know it's unlikely they'll have the player on that reveal picture on the cover come September, it looks like Crosby in that picture.

I'm not going to get too excited. I want to see a few things fixed before I get excited - mostly the hitting system and puck handling.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
They better overhaul the goalies. I don't think I can go another year of goalie warping.

I would also like to see something for the Olympics. I know they don't have the rights to the jerseys, but at least re-do the generic uniforms. They are so ugly. And Slovenia who qualified for the Olympics isn't even in the game.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
This will be the first year I don't buy a new game. The "progress" made over the last 4-5 years compared to other sports game franchises has been laughable. They fooled me with the skating last year, but I'm not biting this year.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Unless there is a new huge can't miss feature in this game I probably won't buy it, since the 360 and PS3 are almost done. NHL 15 will likely be on new consoles, I'll just wait for that since I don't even like NHL 13 that much.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
They better overhaul the goalies. I don't think I can go another year of goalie warping.

I would also like to see something for the Olympics. I know they don't have the rights to the jerseys, but at least re-do the generic uniforms. They are so ugly. And Slovenia who qualified for the Olympics isn't even in the game.

I just started playing goalie this past week. The animations are more than ridiculous. Hug the post and let go? prepare to do a 360

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
This will be the first year I don't buy a new game. The "progress" made over the last 4-5 years compared to other sports game franchises has been laughable. They fooled me with the skating last year, but I'm not biting this year.

I haven't seen much progress in any sports game franchise. They've all just been rehashing with new covers and updated rosters.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Been that long already eh'. Oh well, I'm still excited. I just need to know if it's Mandatory to get the PS4 to play Chel14.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I would be shocked if 14 is on the PS4 at all.

AH, well that's cool I guess.

We still have 3-5 months left to play the sh** out of this game though. I'm a damn sucker to EA Sports, I just love there games to much. I'll yet again be there for the release, lol. This time I shouldn't be lazy and go up to Edmonton and get an Autograph with it aswell, if that happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia