OT: NHL 14 PS3 GM Connected League: NSH/NJ/CGY/WPG available

scotto11

Sep 9, 2012
I still cannot find pacioretty anywhere, ive looked under roster move, AHL/NHL.. everywhere? Anyone know a good place to look?

Avec Fromage*

I still cannot find pacioretty anywhere, ive looked under roster move, AHL/NHL.. everywhere? Anyone know a good place to look?

Check and see if he's still listed on your contracts page.

There is a known bug of players disappearing in GM Connected. I proposed in this topic that we waited until a patch was released, but anyone who posted was against it. If this is a recurring theme (it has been for some leagues), I may cancel/postpone the league.

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
Man am I ticked at those players who didn't sign up on time for the last sim...

After going 3 and 0, I lost both sims. Then Galchenyuk gets injured for 45 games after getting 4 points in his first 3 games.

On another note I will be on often tonight, pm me to set up a game.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Ottawa online to play. Teams need to play:

Devils
Oilers
Anaheim
Detriot
San jose - play you tomorrow then

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Lol scotto you traded pacioretty to the wild. Says so in the message center.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Was absolutely dusting DD (vancouver) 4-1 with 1:27 left in the third and he rage quits after I split his D with Oshie.

We need to kick players like this out of the league, seriously.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Was absolutely dusting DD (vancouver) 4-1 with 1:27 left in the third and he rage quits after I split his D with Oshie.

Says the guy who has rage quit before. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Don't jump to conclusions could of disconnected him, but yeah I agree, if you quit the game on purpose you need to go.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Don't jump to conclusions could of disconnected him, but yeah I agree, if you quit the game on purpose you need to go.

Pretty sure it was on purpose cause he's trolling me in PMs now but whatever I can just beat him again if he wants?

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
I was close to raging when I got my ass kicked 5-1.. I sat tge controller down went for a smoke then came back and got my one goal haha.

Yesterday I was down 3 nothing with 6mins left in third and scored 4 in regulation to win... its not over till its over. The chel gods are terrible terrible people that make everyone mad, sometimes you dish it, and some times you just got to eat it.

Avec Fromage*

It doesn't matter.

I left the league. Sorry guys.

It's not fun when it's always the same goals and stuff. :laugh:

I would have let you off with a warning. :laugh:

Basically, one free pass and then you're out. This'll go for everyone. You don't have to leave if you don't want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad