OT: NHL 14 PS3 GM Connected League: NSH/NJ/CGY/WPG available

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Strike kyle j up with his rage warning.

Got "disconnected" after I got an early two goals and now wont play again.

Hard to believe a disconnect perfectly timed 3 seconds after a goal. Especially when you wont rejoin game room I remade...and then go offline.

Last edited:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Strike kyle j up with his rage warning.

Got "disconnected" after I got an early two goals and now wont play again.

Hard to believe a disconnect perfectly timed 3 seconds after a goal. Especially when you wont rejoin game room I remade...and then go offline.

Anything can happen, I've been disconnected at the oddest times.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
And to say okay to going again then going offline 5 minutes later, while I waited in game. Thats poor sport right there.

But agreed it can be a pan in the ass with disconnects.. fromage should keep a record of disconnects that can be questionable, if a player shows a pattern then that is grounds for being kicked out. Becuase why wouldnt every rager not say they were disconnected ? Keep a count of people being disconnected while winning in league hahaha.

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
Sorry if anyone requested a game and I didn't answer, I went in the hot tub for like half an hour and accidentally left my ps3 on..

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
lol, wheres Markov?

Ouch, I just looked for him in trade negotiations.. No where to be found.
This seems to be a real issue. If it comes to having to suspend the league, I wouldn't be totally opposed, I'd do anything to get Galchenyuk back :p:

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Guess this league is fail unless you have a bunch of dedicated people...make it so people have to be 22+ to reduce raging haha.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
What are the vacant teams? Preds, Devils, Flames, Jets, Canucks, Kings? Geez...

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
I'm the NYR GM, I'm dedicated but just have some personal things going on right now, should all be solved in the next two weeks, so I'll be on very sporadically until then, sorry boys.

Lord Dagmar

Sep 19, 2013
Can I still join this league? If so then I'll take the caps, if taken then stars or wild. My name is Luke and my psn is dagmar_69.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I've been busy with work lately (Like 50 hours a week) so I haven't been playing much, I just might drop out as I have been playing GTA instead.

Avec Fromage*

So I've decided to suspend the league. Which the disappearing player bug, guys dropping, and mass inactivity... it seems like the right thing to do. Perhaps starting a league with GTA V coming out so soon after was poorly thought out. Anyway, if someone else wants to continue as commish for this current league, feel free. But I will wait at least until the bug is patched before deciding on starting a new one.

BigWilly

May 6, 2012
Ontario
So I've decided to suspend the league. Which the disappearing player bug, guys dropping, and mass inactivity... it seems like the right thing to do. Perhaps starting a league with GTA V coming out so soon after was poorly thought out. Anyway, if someone else wants to continue as commish for this current league, feel free. But I will wait at least until the bug is patched before deciding on starting a new one.

I'm definitely on board with this.

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
Oilers GM here apologizing for my inactivity. Gonna chalk it up to a combination of a busy start of school term and the release of GTA V lol.

If the league is still active, someone feel free to take the Oilers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad