OT: NHL 14 PS3 GM Connected League: NSH/NJ/CGY/WPG available

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Whens sim ? Id like to see where my teams at after it and what if anything has happened in free agency.. we delaying sim for one guy ?

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Is it just me or there isn't anybody ever online?

Like everytime I look at the league members there's only ~5 people online.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Alot still need to join. Last game played is still me getting my ass kicked yesterday lol... so I dont see why we shouldnt just sim... ive tried to have games with the two left while they were in game with no luck.

Which brings me to another point. If you make a game, give the other person 3 mins to join so they can save anything they were doing in game.. annoying clicking the request and having it no longer made is annoying if they didnt give you a bit of time.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I hate how noobs never have to stick-check at all, all they have to do is hit cause they can do it from anywhere and its so overpowered.

Oh and of course one timers :laugh:

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
I hate how noobs never have to stick-check at all, all they have to do is hit cause they can do it from anywhere and its so overpowered.

Is this for real? The vast majority of players spam poke into oblivion.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
im outta the league bauds. give u schmees a chance at the cup. keep it southern. nails

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Lolwut stick-checking is abused, if you are a good hitter go for it but when people spam stick-check it is annoying as ****. Also still have to play:

:rangers
:sens

So if any of you are around before the sim let me know.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Lolwut stick-checking is abused, if you are a good hitter go for it but when people spam stick-check it is annoying as ****. Also still have to play:

:rangers
:sens

So if any of you are around before the sim let me know.

I could go for an ass kicking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad