Alex Burrows - Doug Gilmour - Jarome Iginla
David Booth - Patrice Bergeron - Martin Havlat
Darren Helm - Jarred Stoll - Valtteri Filpula

Dion Phaneuf - Tyler Myers
Brian Campbell - Brent Seabrook
Nick Schultz - Mike Green

Semyon Varlamov
Malcom Subban
(Extra's: Dan Boyle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins)

Trade Pile:
WJHC SOTW: SOTW Scheifele, SOTW Reinhart, SOTW Rielly (x2) ALL UNTOUCHED

SOTW: Matt Moulson, Wojtek Wolski, Cal Clutterbuck, Marko Anttila

"High-End": Bobby Ryan, Patrick Sharp, Tyler Myers, Mike Green, Jaroslav Halak, David Backes

Others: Lubomir Visnovsky, Brandon Sutter, James Wisniewski, Ryan McDonaugh, Sergei Gonchar, James van Reimsdyk, Matt Niskanan, Alex Steen, Victor Hedman, Matthew Lombardi, Mason Raymond, Micheal Neuvirth, Andrew Ladd

Change Team:
Islanders (x5)
Bruins (x7)
Red Wings (x2)
Kings (x3)
Ducks (x2)
Canucks
Blues (x2)
Coyotes (x2)
Flyers (x3)
Senators
Rangers
Predators (x3)
Panthers
Oilers
Stars (x4)
Blue Jackets (x2)
Hurricanes (x3)
Flames (x3)
Sabres

Looking for a top line wingers and/or Pucks (I have 75K pucks for a winger). Willing to trade change team cards for Capitals or Leafs change team cards as well. PM if interested!

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Can someone please post SOTW Huberdeau's stats? I can't get on Xbox until Friday and I'm curious to know whether or not I should pick him up.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
82 overall
88 SKT
83 SHT
84 HND
77 CHK
77 DEF

Thanks. Not sure if I'll use him, I was hoping he would have a better shot and better hands. He might turn out to be a good pickup though, you gotta have solid extra players for when there's injuries or when you're out of contracts.

DatsyukNBure*

Here is my tradelist for now, message me your offers if interested, thanks.
Patrice Bergeron
Martin Havlat
Jimmy Howard
Henrik Zetterberg
Coach Abbott (+2 all goalies)
Ryan Callahan
Keith Yandle
Dan Boyle
Mike Richards

XBOX 360

Last edited by a moderator:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
He's up there with Gaborik and SOTW Chara as best in the game.

Ah, darn. I almost had him, Was outbid though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picked up a Toews and Fleischmann SOTW with the $160K I had. I'm pretty happy with it. My new team is now:

Toews(88OVR) - Gretzky(93OVR|C) - Giroux(88OVR|A)
Nash(88OVR|A) - M. Richards(87OVR) T.Fleischmann SOTW(87OVR)
Hall(86OVR) - Bergeron(86OVR) - Havlat(85OVR)
Wolski SOTW(85OVR) - Peverly SOTW(86OVR) - Clutterbuck SOTW(86OVR)

Edler(86OVR) - Karlsson(86OVR)
J. Johnson(86OVR) - Byfuglien(86OVR)
Pietrangelo(86OVR) - Burns(86OVR)

Hasek(92OVR) - Bernier(84OVR)

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
I opened the new pack and i got Duchene in it, but i don't know what to do now. I'm saving up for Toews(like 20-30k pucks short as of right now) and if i sell Duchene i might just be able to afford him, but i wanted him for my 2nd line for my final team. So should i sell him and finally acquire Toews or wait on Toews and just keep him?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I opened the new pack and i got Duchene in it, but i don't know what to do now. I'm saving up for Toews(like 20-30k pucks short as of right now) and if i sell Duchene i might just be able to afford him, but i wanted him for my 2nd line for my final team. So should i sell him and finally acquire Toews or wait on Toews and just keep him?

I'd say keep Duchene. You can easily make the 20-30K you need for Toews by working the market if you're patient.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
I made 4 people quit and the most recent had a super stacked team (Nash, Gaborik, Kovalchuk, Toews etc.) With my backup team. My main team is pretty much the Flames team.

Vrbata - Vermette - Doan
Raymond - Schenn - Boedker
Ennis - Couturier - Voracek
SOTW Galchenyuk - Perverly - SOTW Strome

Ekman Larsson - Leddy
SOTW Reinhart - SOTW Reilly
Regher - Franson

Ruzicka

6 game winning streak too. (Now that I've said that, probably going to go on a losing streak, lol)

Last edited:

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Ah, darn. I almost had him, Was outbid though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picked up a Toews and Fleischmann SOTW with the $160K I had. I'm pretty happy with it. My new team is now:

Toews(88OVR) - Gretzky(93OVR|C) - Giroux(88OVR|A)
Nash(88OVR|A) - M. Richards(87OVR) T.Fleischmann SOTW(87OVR)
Hall(86OVR) - Bergeron(86OVR) - Havlat(85OVR)
Wolski SOTW(85OVR) - Peverly SOTW(86OVR) - Clutterbuck SOTW(86OVR)

Edler(86OVR) - Karlsson(86OVR)
J. Johnson(86OVR) - Byfuglien(86OVR)
Pietrangelo(86OVR) - Burns(86OVR)

Hasek(92OVR) - Bernier(84OVR)

If you were to swap Bergeron with Vermette, your 3rd line would be better than your 2nd line in my eyes.

And if you were to put Myers beside Edler instead of Karlsson, you'd have among the best D setups possible (I think J-Bo is better than Edler, but ah well). I'd also take the cash from selling Karlsson and put it toward a Weber to take over Byfug's spot, but that's just me.

Aug 6, 2012
I dont get why you cant remove the captains cards... Pisses me off so much because i want to give Chara an A instead of Tavares

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
Also, I don't get any pucks when I win. Can anyone tell me how to fix this
I don't know how some ppl have such stacked teams. I played a guy with Giroux on his 4th line. He had Crosby malkin stamkos 1st. That's so gross. I still beat him tho

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
If you were to swap Bergeron with Vermette, your 3rd line would be better than your 2nd line in my eyes.

And if you were to put Myers beside Edler instead of Karlsson, you'd have among the best D setups possible (I think J-Bo is better than Edler, but ah well). I'd also take the cash from selling Karlsson and put it toward a Weber to take over Byfug's spot, but that's just me.

Good suggestion, but I've used Vermette before. He was alright but not outstanding. I like Bergy better.

Also, yeah. I'd like to get my hands on a Myers but don't have the Pucks right now and I've had my Edler-Karlsson duo since the beginging and I'm sticking with it. I like it. Yeah J-Bo was good for me but was taken over by Burns I think it was. Some good suggestions, thanks.

Also, was it you who wanted my Havlat(that was switched to LW)? If so and I think it was you I'll do your Havlat that's a RW for my Havlat that's a LW as I need Havie on the Right Side now.

Billy Mays Here*

Think I'm gonna ditch the idea of going for SOTW players and just make a top line of Parise - Giroux - Kovy. Got Suter for 4k but I'm still looking for a Mike Green as well as the three forwards I just mentioned. They need to be untouched or at least relatively untouched (less than 20 games played).

Aug 6, 2012
My Chara-Myers pairing is insane. They're both averaging around a PPG for me. Probably 75% of those points are from the PP. :D

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Looking to move Gaborik. 100k pucks straight up or a good package of forwards. (XBOX 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad