NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
I have an 'A' on my Nasher. He's a beast but I found him a bit to slow for 86 for Skating and now he's an ultimate beast.

Richards has been good for me. Maybe it's just 'cuase I'm good at faceoffs but he's been fine.

I will consider swapping Kesler's A to Nash. Maybe I am just used to the RH faceoffs with Pavs and Kesler, but I really just can't get in a groove with Richards. I find myself good at faceoffs too, almost always out-faceoff my opponent, sometimes going above a 2-1 ratio to them.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Anyone who has a Malkin in HUT on PS3, I'll offer you this package for one:

Toews
P. Bergeron
Blum SOTW
$40K

Please let me know, thanks!

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I just had the worst dream ever last night. I opened some kind of HUT special deal pack, and these were among the cards that I got:

Two Kovalchuk cards
Parise
Luongo
Kurri Legend card

Before I could assign the cards to my trade pile/roster, my game froze and I had to restart the Xbox... when I came back, the cards were all gone. :banghead:

Now if only that would happen to me in real life. Minus the whole losing the cards part. :P

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
My trading tab has never worked on the iphone app. Because of this I have to log onto my xbox to resell everything I've bought which gets annoying. Is there any way to fix this?

shamilt4

Dec 29, 2012
Roenick Untouched

Hi everyone, I recently got a Legend Roenick in a pack and am currently wondering what his value would be via trade/auction.

Thank you

David Krejci*

I'm going to be trading this in in the next couple of days and I have no idea what to do with all my players...I was thinking of discarding them, because some men just want to watch the world burn.

Parise SOTW Zetterberg Ryan
Kane Datsyuk Seguin
Hossa Bergeron SOTW Peverley
Ryder Legwand Horton

SOTW Chara Doughty
SOTW Suter SOTW Weber
Kronwall Burns

Rinne
Rask

EDIT: 30 bucks paypal and the team is yours. I'm on Xbox. I think I also have like 20 something k pucks, I'm not sure though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'm going to be trading this in in the next couple of days and I have no idea what to do with all my players...I was thinking of discarding them, because some men just want to watch the world burn.

Kane Datsyuk Seguin
Ryder Krejci/Legwand Horton

SOTW Chara Doughty
SOTW Suter SOTW Weber
Kronwall Burns

Rinne
Rask

If you're on Xbox, I'll take them. :nod:

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010

Kane Datsyuk Seguin
Ryder Krejci/Legwand Horton

SOTW Chara Doughty
SOTW Suter SOTW Weber
Kronwall Burns

Rinne
Rask
Sell your team for cash. You'd make more from your team than the actual game.

David Krejci*

Sell your team for cash. You'd make more from your team than the actual game.
Anyone want to make me an offer? 30 bucks and the team's yours. I'm on Xbox. And no I don't think that's too much to ask at all, people spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on packs and don't get dog ****.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Anyone want to make me an offer? 30 bucks and the team's yours. I'm on Xbox. And no I don't think that's too much to ask at all, people spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on packs and don't get dog ****.

I would've gave you $50 but you're on Xbox, ugh...

Viller

Mar 24, 2007

Kane Datsyuk Seguin
Ryder Legwand Horton

SOTW Chara Doughty
SOTW Suter SOTW Weber
Kronwall Burns

Rinne
Rask

EDIT: 30 bucks paypal and the team is yours. I'm on Xbox. I think I also have like 20 something k pucks, I'm not sure though.

Private message.

Turambar

Jul 12, 2007

I'll give you $50 via paypal or whatever method your prefer.

Sent you a PM!!

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
I'll accept my commission via paypal, as well ;).

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Forked over some dough and really up'ed my Defensive Core. New team roster:

* - New Player Acquisition.

Toews(88OVR) - Gretzky(93OVR|C) - Giroux(88OVR|A)
Nash(88OVR|A) - M. Richards(87OVR) - Fleicshman SOTW(87OVR)
Hall(86OVR) - Peverly SOTW(86OVR) - Havlat(85OVR)
Elias SOTW(86OVR) - Clutterbuck SOTW(86OVR) - Williams(85OVR)

With the selling of Bergeron, Peverly SOTW had to move up to the 3rd line C spot for now. Elias isn't good on faceoffs even though he's a natural Centerman so I moved him to the 4th line LW Spot. Clutterbuck is a Natural RW'er but has 86 for Defence so he'll do for now, I guess. And Williams is just a free pack card I had. The best forward I had available ATM.

*Phaneuf(87OVR) - Karlsson(86OVR)
Edler(86OVR) - Byfuglien(86OVR)
J. Johnson(86OVR) - *Orpik SOTW(86OVR)

Yes, I picked up a Phaneuf and Orpik SOTW. I've always had my eye on Phaneuf, I mean those stats are nice. And I've been trying to bid my way to an Orpik SOTW but never won, but then I found a decent priced BIN and snagged it. Orpik's 94 for checking speaks for itself and has a Defence of 92 and has decent speed, with an 85. Him and Byfuglien will r*pe on the PK. Both having 94 for checking. XD

Hasek(92OVR) - Crawford SOTW(88OVR)

My goaltending is the same, and I'm really liking it. Crawford has been solid ever since I got him so Hasek hasn't played lately, lol. Crawford has stats of:

4-0 | GAA - 1.00 | SV% - 94.6

Pretty good. Also, my Toews is still available. I might put him up at a start price of $100K sometime in the future but I'd like alittle bit more for him.

Cheers!

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
Just picked up a Spezza for 12k. Should I keep or sell? Current centers are Giroux,towes,Getzlaf,Thornton

I'd rather not put him on my fourth line as Thornton was free. So maye sell Getzlaf?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Just picked up a Spezza for 12k. Should I keep or sell? Current centers are Giroux,towes,Getzlaf,Thornton

I'd rather not put him on my fourth line as Thornton was free. So maye sell Getzlaf?

Wow. If you sell Spezza you should make a lot of profit - I purchased my Spezza for 28K two weeks ago, which was the cheapest on the market.

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
Tonight's been gravy. I won a bid for Pietrangelo for 8k, a bid of Eberle for 6.4 , mike Richards 9k BIN, the Spezza, Plekanec for 900, also flipped all my cards from the other night. Kept Marleau though as he is a beast. Gonna put up the guys I bough tomorrow around 7pm, seems that's when I make most profit

Anyone have any C-LW or RW cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad