OT: NFL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Is someone not watching? The whole after my hit I am going to pretend I am eating cereal, throw my arm and say yeah 3 times and then start to unbotton my helmet

That's not taunting? Seems like excessive celebrating is taunting.

May not be Bengals players doing the money thing in Manziels face taunting but it's the same sort of thing.

Which is another thing I hate about the NFL. Players celebrate EVERYTHING. Down 3 touchdowns and make a tackle. BAM celebrate. :shakehead

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Is someone not watching? The whole after my hit I am going to pretend I am eating cereal, throw my arm and say yeah 3 times and then start to unbotton my helmet

That's not taunting? Seems like excessive celebrating is taunting.

May not be Bengals players doing the money thing in Manziels face taunting but it's the same sort of thing.

Which is another thing I hate about the NFL. Players celebrate EVERYTHING. Down 3 touchdowns and make a tackle. BAM celebrate. :shakehead

he was running 20 yards away from the player, not in his face or standing over him. Guess players cant celebrate in your world.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014

WHOOOO!!!!!!! 44, that's ME everyone!
'Gonna get me some cold cuts!
Get some cold cuts. Get some cold cuts....

If he was facing the guy he flattened, he would have been flagged. He was just walking away & jumping around. They usually let that go as long as it is primarily one guy doing it.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

WHOOOO!!!!!!! 44, that's ME everyone!
'Gonna get me some cold cuts!
Get some cold cuts. Get some cold cuts....

If he was facing the guy he flattened, he would have been flagged. He was just walking away & jumping around. They usually let that go as long as it is primarily one guy doing it.

Icky Wood is better than all these new dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad