OT: NFL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
The Ravens are not the Packers. The Ravens are not the Seahawks.

But mark my words, this game will prove to me if the Patriots are ready to win the Super Bowl. This is a team that is not scared of you. This is a team that can put pressure on your QB. This is a team that CAN beat you.

How the Patriots come into this game and HOW they win this game, IF they can win, will tell me a lot going forward.

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
Can't wait to be at Gillette on Saturday!!! Gonna be a very tough game!!

I only hate two pro sports teams and they both hail from Pittsburgh. However, the Ravens are def punks and easy to look down upon from moral high ground.

That being said, the Ravens hit HARRRRRD and Flacco is a big game QB. In my opinion Flacco is only behind Rogers and Brady for QBs I would pick to win one game.

This game is going to be a classic. It will come down to turnovers and Gronk. Pats win 27-23.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Essentially, this entire will game will come down to whether or not Solder can keep Suggs from getting to Brady.

Hnidy Hnight

Dec 21, 2006
North of Boston, MA
Hopefully the officials are legit, I can see the NFL wanting Peyton to get a home AFC title game.

I want players to decide games, not flags. I can't stand how the league has crippled defenses. Just my opinion, if there is to be a fix it will be for the Patriots. Manning vs Brady is a ratings bonanza.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Probably the only 2015 playoff thread for any of the New England teams, so get your fill.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I don't like that they break up officiating crews once the playoffs roll around. The best crews should get the playoff games, not crews made up of officials from different crews. That lack of familiarity can seriously alter how a game is called. I mean the Lions got hosed yesterday, I would be apoplectic if that happened to the Pats.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I don't like that they break up officiating crews once the playoffs roll around. The best crews should get the playoff games, not crews made up of officials from different crews. That lack of familiarity can seriously alter how a game is called. I mean the Lions got hosed yesterday, I would be apoplectic if that happened to the Pats.

Agreed, it makes very little sense to me.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Baltimore coach looking to pass Tom Landry and Tom Coughlin for most playoff road wins since merger. That is impressive win or lose.Two of them have come in New England .You can bet this game will be tough. Blount has to be able to run ball a bit to keep them from blitzing all day. Sugg will be seeing some double teams I imagine cause no way Solder handles him alone.Brady so quick at getting ball away is huge vs team like this.24-20 Pats if I had to wager.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
5MGmJb3.jpg

Beat this bum. The best ring is the next one.

RaskIsABrickWall

Jun 8, 2013
Shrewsbury
Can't wait to be at Gillette on Saturday!!! Gonna be a very tough game!!

I only hate two pro sports teams and they both hail from Pittsburgh. However, the Ravens are def punks and easy to look down upon from moral high ground.

That being said, the Ravens hit HARRRRRD and Flacco is a big game QB. In my opinion Flacco is only behind Rogers and Brady for QBs I would pick to win one game.

This game is going to be a classic. It will come down to turnovers and Gronk. Pats win 27-23.

Jets are my #1 hated NFL franchise by far...scum

I will be there as well.

27-20 Pats

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Man, there sure is a lot of parity in the AFC. The last 4 years, the final 4 teams in the AFC:

'14 - Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, Colts
'13 - Patriots, Broncos, Chargers, Colts
'12 - Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, Texans
'11 - Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, Texans

:sarcasm:

Arthur*

I think that the Colts could hang with the Broncos offensively, but realistically CJ Anderson should just gash them to pieces.

It probably comes down to who turns the ball over more, Peyton or Luck. In Denver, that's probably Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig