NFL 2023

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Purdy completely flipped the switch from a highly ineffective first half to taking advantage of a short field Lions turnover to score and get the Niners rolling. Got his ball control game going with their weapons and big play with his legs. Fun game to watch. Turned on the Lions fumble and critical moment drop balls. Shaking up for a solid Super Bowl... hopefully.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
@CupofOil

I know you said you’d be proud of them, but losing this way is devastating.
Yep, I'm gutted. This was like Game 5 against Anaheim on steroids. I can't even think about great season until I distance from today a bit. This is one of those games a sports fan never gets over unless they win a Championship with this group down the line.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I’ll be surprised if the 49ers can beat KC.

Feel like Purdy won’t have the luxury of dropped picks and a team not taking points.

The 49ers are the most likely team to get pressure on Mahomes though, it’s how you defend his desperation throws to Kelce.

23-17 KC is my prediction.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Tough one for riverboat gambler Dan, but he's been doing it the entire time, and been successful for the most part. Might be time to learn a lesson though and throttle back just a touch. Good season for the Leos, but now is not their time. I think they have a team and coach that will contend for a few years so they'll have more chances.

As for the Chiefs/Ravens, as it turns out, I'm glad the Chiefs won, more because I just reaffirmed I really can't stand Harbaugh, despite feeling sorry for Lamar. Flowers with a dick immature move in a big moment and then a crucial lack of ball protection against an aggressive KC defence.

I think the 49ers are the most well rounded and talented team in the entire league, but.......never bet against Mahomes. And as I've said before, that KC defence is incredibly under-rated.

Reactions: bellagiobob

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
There actually are two Kansas City named cities located three miles apart, one in Missouri and one in Kansas.
As if it couldn't get any worse, now there are two of them.

1706570700597.png

• Haha
Reactions: bellagiobob

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay

The NFL is absolutely genius with capitalizing on things like this and the Taylor Swift madness. Giving women something to take interest in related to football gives their husbands an excuse to spend more time and money on football.

Swifties are reaching cult level status so if you’re not taking any opportunity to financially exploit that devotion as any brand that Swift takes an interest in, what are you even doing?

Reactions: Stoneman89

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
So really like listening to 1440 early on have some good conversations about NFL and NCAA. Today is Albert Breer day who seems to be the coaching guy.
Read this paragraph quickly and thought this was a promotion (but a misspelling) for Alberta beer like TSN1260 used to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad