NFL 2023

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Now in the anyone but KC camp. Impressive watching Detroit come into San Fran's home and over power them for a huge first hand lead. Notable is the difference at QB with Goff highly composed throwing darts and utilizing a strong running game while Purdy looks overwhelmed with several passes knockdown and a bad interception. Teams that reach this deep level in playoffs usually do so with elite quarterbacks. Lots of work required to get back into this one.

Niners and Lions is my Super Bowl. Hope the winner here can take down the Chiefs.

Reactions: JordanGalhanth

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
How not to start a second half in which you've got a big lead in a hostile environment. Tough to watch Detroit Rock City fumble possession away and their receivers start to drop balls.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
whoever makes the better second half adjustments usually come out on top. The Lions look like they went into half time and thought they could put it on cruise control.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I’m actually starting to believe this “NFL is scripted” shit based off that last call by the Lions. Down by 3 in FG territory, late in the game and they gamble??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I like Campbell, but have said too many times this year that he’s got to stop treating the game like he’s playing Madden. Six minutes to go in the third, kick a field goal to go up three scores. Game completely turned after that.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Glad to see the cfl isn‘t the only league to have incredibly dumb coaches. Campbell outsmarted himself in the second, they should have 6 more points.

Worst case outcomes from the games today,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad