NFL 2023

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
If it triggers the haters I’ll be cheering for the KC Swifties.
I find it hilarious that showing a pretty girl for a total of 30 seconds in a three hour telecast triggers so many people.

I love all the prop bet choices for SB, so many of them so random and goofy. Fun to put a buck or two on a basket of them. Especially when all the wagering sites are begging for your money and basically letting you bet for free.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Finally time for the big game. Should be a great one. Hopefully the Chiefs have their third straight underdog win in their bag of tricks. Too bad the Niners are playing the Chiefs, as if it was pretty much anyone else I would be cheering for them. Big Purdy fan, the player and even more so the person. Go Chiefs!

• Wow
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Finally time for the big game. Should be a great one. Hopefully the Chiefs have their third straight underdog win in their bag of tricks. Too bad the Niners are playing the Chiefs, as if it was pretty much anyone else I would be cheering for them. Big Purdy fan, the player and even more so the person. Go Chiefs!
You should be ashamed.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I have about 10 of my prop bets ready to go, but still haven’t decided on the one that asks if Kelce will propose to Taylor after the game on the field. Leaning towards no. ;)
I took the Taylor Swift plane crashes into the Pacific Ocean prop. Thinking about combining that with a teary eyed Travis Kelce mentions Pfizer in post game interview, but that seemed a bit too sadistic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad