News Article: News & Notes XXXV: You no help me now, I say f*** you Jobu, I do it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
i could have a pretty nice mustache and goatee(which looks dumb on me). the hair is thick, shaving sucks, and plentiful. the rest of my face is about 40 random hairs. its pretty sad.

Reactions: DaveG and Tryamw

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Now we need just one other guy, hats and swords to become three musketeers.

38hyni.jpg

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I've never let my beard grow for more than 2-3 weeks. Just gets way too itchy especially my neck. I don't know how seemingly like every other guy rocks one these days.

Reactions: DaveG

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I've never let my beard grow for more than 2-3 weeks. Just gets way too itchy especially my neck. I don't know how seemingly like every other guy rocks one these days.

Sounds like you’re giving up just before getting out of the itchy stage.

I’ve had a beard for probably the last 15 years and itchiness isn’t something that’s dealt with daily. Just a short time at the start of growing one.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Clean up the neckline with a razor.
I've tried and it just looks bad when it's that short. At least to me anyway.

Sounds like you’re giving up just before getting out of the itchy stage.

I’ve had a beard for probably the last 15 years and itchiness isn’t something that’s dealt with daily. Just a short time at the start of growing one.
Yeah everyone says I should give it more time but I just don't really care to grow one I guess.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I've tried and it just looks bad when it's that short. At least to me anyway.

Yeah everyone says I should give it more time but I just don't really care to grow one I guess.

Could always buy one. Ones made out of human hair are pretty reasonably priced but you can always get one made out of yak hair to save a few bucks.

il_794xN.2966914793_5cgf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad