News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
15 - 0 shots on goal in the 3rd period. 4 goals to none. Canes captain knocked out. Looks like a sleeping giant waking up.. Bruins scary right now.

Edit: and their first shot goes in lol. not over yet

that was some 3rd period by the Bruins. No easy opponents but assuming they win this series I will be rooting for both Philly and TB to avoid them .

Reactions: mm11

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
By the way it’s confirmed. We will start Friday or Saturday if we wrap up our series tomorrow and the other two series end on Wednesday. I’m not sold Philly wins both tomorrow and Wednesday but I sort of feel TPA and BOS will. Bottom line is league supposedly isn’t waiting for west to finish for us to start

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
By the way it’s confirmed. We will start Friday or Saturday if we wrap up our series tomorrow and the other two series end on Wednesday. I’m not sold Philly wins both tomorrow and Wednesday but I sort of feel TPA and BOS will. Bottom line is league supposedly isn’t waiting for west to finish for us to start

Is that.... Tampa?! Come on! You can't just use any 3 letters. There are rules. This isn't 'Nam.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island

curious where you saw this ... would be good news but a lot of moving parts to happen. All 4 games would have to go the right way; Isles, Philly (2) and TBL.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
curious where you saw this ... would be good news but a lot of moving parts to happen. All 4 games would have to go the right way; Isles, Philly (2) and TBL.

It was asked on Sirius today. I didn’t hear it directly but supposedly they start two days after last game ends. I believe the Philly series will delay things. I think Montreal wins one more so they won’t finish til Friday since they go back to back next two days

Reactions: 19 in a row

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
It was asked on Sirius today. I didn’t hear it directly but supposedly they start two days after last game ends. I believe the Philly series will delay things. I think Montreal wins one more so they won’t finish til Friday since they go back to back next two days
I just want us to close it out tomorrow.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
That 3rd period in the B's game gave me flashbacks to the JT/Goring retirement night. I was there and that was one of the worst games I've ever been to. And tonigjt was without Pasta.

I absolutely want no part of Boston until we are forced to play them.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That 3rd period in the B's game gave me flashbacks to the JT/Goring retirement night. I was there and that was one of the worst games I've ever been to. And tonigjt was without Pasta.

I absolutely want no part of Boston until we are forced to play them.

I still have no idea how they lost to St. Louis last year

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
That doesn’t make much sense. Hypothetically if next two rounds in the East are sweeps and the next 2 in the west go 7, then the East team is sitting around for almost 2 weeks to play the cup?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
That doesn’t make much sense. Hypothetically if next two rounds in the East are sweeps and the next 2 in the west go 7, then the East team is sitting around for almost 2 weeks to play the cup?

They're not going to sit around because of COVID, the longer this goes on the higher the risk it gets compromised. They'll get as far along as they can, within reason.

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
I can see Philly rallying around Lindblom when he returns to game action and, no disrespect to them, but I'd rather face Philly than Tampa and, of course, Boston.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
People on main board complaining about lack of offense in this series. Just wait til they get the Isles against Philly

Reactions: Beacon Isles

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005

The East teams are moving to Edmonton for the conference finals and the families are joining too. The logistics of that is enough so that if they can give them a head start on doing it they would prefer too. This may be why they would have no issue starting the East semis early

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Wrong!

The Cup spends most of its time in Toronto.

In the HHOF, where it constantly taunts Leaf fans.

There is a good chance that some of the older retired rings, with the old-time Leafs players names on them, might have very well rusted and flaked away into the air by this point and what remains is just a replica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad