News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
The poor man's Dale Hunter.
I posted on the board saying it was childish, dangerous, and risked injury

a Vegas MOD responded with “the risk of injury on that play is very low”, or something along those lines

They clearly have never been two-handed by a hockey stick... not that I have, but I’d imagine it’s very painful, and if he happened to hit the wrong spot it could absolutely break something

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Blues and Canucks are going to OT.

Whoever wins this just make it fast.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006

a Vegas MOD responded with “the risk of injury on that play is very low”, or something along those lines

They clearly have never been two-handed by a hockey stick... not that I have, but I’d imagine it’s very painful, and if he happened to hit the wrong spot it could absolutely break something

Adam Graves on Mario Lemieux. A typical hockey whack penalty (for that time)... yet ended with Lemieux’s wrist broken.

So while rare, it CAN happen. But like you, I didn’t like that play because it was completely unnecessary. At least Graves-Lemieux was a careless penalty in context of game play.

Last edited:
Reactions: danteipp

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau

give them some time, Vegas fans are still early on in their education of the game of hockey

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Good news...CBJ down 3-1, hopefully MTL follows, that basically means barring something unprecedented in our series we get Philly.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Here's all the possible ways we matchup to the other teams in Round 2. Isles cannot play Tampa in any scenario.

TMXEOnP.jpg

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Honestly, I’m not terrified of either the Bruins with Halak (who has a history of being a bit iffy against former teams if I remember correctly) or Carolina without Svechnikov

To clarify, I still don’t want to play either of them lol

Reactions: bigtim1988

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Honestly, I’m not terrified of either the Bruins with Halak (who has a history of being a bit iffy against former teams if I remember correctly) or Carolina without Svechnikov

To clarify, I still don’t want to play either of them lol

I wanna wait the longest time possible before having to face either

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
15 - 0 shots on goal in the 3rd period. 4 goals to none. Canes captain knocked out. Looks like a sleeping giant waking up.. Bruins scary right now.

Edit: and their first shot goes in lol. not over yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad