News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
“According the lawsuit, players in the class were, among other things, forced to masturbate in front of teammates and coaches and forced to sexually assault teammates, to consume saliva, urine, semen and feces of other players and to sexually engage with animals”

Jesus. I can only image what else is going to come out now.
More explosive and shocking allegations against junior hockey in newly filed lawsuit - TheHockeyNews

From the article:

* Rookies had to bob for apples in a cooler filled with the older players’ urine, saliva and other bodily fluids.

Insanity.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
From the article:

* Rookies had to bob for apples in a cooler filled with the older players’ urine, saliva and other bodily fluids.

Insanity.
You know, I saw someone say that what was in the article was literally sickening. My first reaction was “eh, probably hyperbole”

then I saw this and I literally almost vomited

absolutely vile and disgusting, if true

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
You know, I saw someone say that what was in the article was literally sickening. My first reaction was “eh, probably hyperbole”

then I saw this and I literally almost vomited

absolutely vile and disgusting, if true
Turned my stomach reading it. To think there were adult coaches aware and sometimes participating is egregious and criminal.

If my kid was good enough to play in a major junior league away from home I’d expect my child to be cared for and looked out for. As a parent this infuriated me to no end.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

No surprise it’s a Florida based team.

Waiting for the Panthers to shut it down next in 3...2...1....

Reactions: xECK29x

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I'm not sure I even want to read more than what was written here. Disgusting on every level.

If Tr91tor was forced to bob for apples in the spooge would it even be an issue ?
Time goes by so fast . How old is the baby ? Please don’t say 10. Happy Fathers Day

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Last edited:

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Not good considering facilities have opened and now you have guys being exposed. How do you even do playoffs now if teams,players, and their facilities are compromised?

I says all isles should quarantine and every other team
Forfeits And the isles are the 2020 Stanley cup champions. Every player gets named Conn Smyth as well lol

It's like we're living in a Resident Evil game with the T-Virus. All it takes is for one dumbass to think they're Alice and immune to infect everyone. The thought of @Bones45 dressed in skin tight leather running around is probably the most revolting thought possible...

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Season will never start after too many positive tests. . If it does, it will be cancelled faster than the Big East Basketball tournament.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Sorokin stuff could end up being a moot point now. I just don't see any fathomable way they'll be hockey in 2020, other than a miracle vaccine.

Widespread availability this year of an effective COVID-19 vaccine = Likelihood of MDC becoming a top 3 player.

Don't hold your breath (unless you're standing next to the cooler referenced in the recent junior hockey posts on this thread).

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Baseball camps starting to get infected. I’m starting to seriously doubt that any sports will be played this summer.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Widespread availability this year of an effective COVID-19 vaccine = Likelihood of MDC becoming a top 3 player.

Don't hold your breath (unless you're standing next to the cooler referenced in the recent junior hockey posts on this thread).
We’ll have a vaccine by November. Widespread availability? Probably early 2021.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Don't count on it...far more viruses go without a vaccine and this one is much more likely not to have one than to have one.

I'll meet you halfway on your take.

Despite scientific advances, a head start based on existing SARS/MERS vaccine research and an unprecedented amount of money and researchers working on a coronavirus vaccine, previous vaccine development history says it's remarkably unlikely to have a market ready vaccine for the general population by the end of this year.

2021 is possible but still optimistic IMO.

Reactions: Lek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad