News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Decent scrap between Simmonds and Gilbert.

Was at the game. He flattened Hughes a minute earlier, and the only reason Gilbert didn't get attacked on the spot was that the Devils were on the PP. The second it ended I knew the Wayne Train was going after the guy

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
CBJ beat WAS and OTT beat BOS? What a crazy night.

It will be interesting to see how many teams will stay in the playoff hunt in the Eastern conference after New Years.

For all the winning the Isles did the first two months of the season we have seen a drop off lately which only puts them in playoff position by 9 points.

The last 10 games we have seen the Isles lose ground to:

Washington -4 points
Boston -4
Philly -4
Pittsburgh -3
Carolina -3
Florida -1
Buffalo even
Rangers -2

The pressure will be on all season long.

Last edited:

Phil120362

Dec 29, 2018
It will be interesting to see how many teams will stay in the playoff hunt in the Eastern conference after New Years.

For all the winning the Isles did the first two months of the season we have seen a drop off lately which only puts them in playoff position by 9 points.

The last 10 games we have seen the Isles lose ground to:

Washington -4 points
Boston -4
Philly -4
Pittsburgh -3
Carolina -3
Florida -1
Buffalo even
Rangers -2

The pressure will be on all season long.
Need to keep the fans interested,otherwise,they have to give tix away...since moving to CAR this is the most live hockey I've ever experienced,now that they're good, I can't afford the tix.....lol

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
The islanders are still frauds lol

the nhl can’t take the islanders actually being good. It’s upsetting the balance lol

Reactions: dood

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Dallas fired their HC?

At first I thought it was Cowboys.

The Dallas Stars have dismissed head coach Jim Montgomery.
GM Jim Nill issued this statement through the team:
“The Dallas Stars expect all of our employees to act with integrity and exhibit professional behavior while working for and representing our organization. This decision was made due to unprofessional conduct inconsistent with the core values and beliefs of the Dallas Stars and the National Hockey League.”
I’m told the NHL was aware of the situation with Jim Montgomery even before Gary Bettman met the media here last night to announce the league’s 4-point plan, but that Montgomery’s dismissal does not fall under the auspices of that plan. Not related to it apparently.
— Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun) December 10, 2019

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
The Dallas Stars have dismissed head coach Jim Montgomery.
GM Jim Nill issued this statement through the team:
“The Dallas Stars expect all of our employees to act with integrity and exhibit professional behavior while working for and representing our organization. This decision was made due to unprofessional conduct inconsistent with the core values and beliefs of the Dallas Stars and the National Hockey League.”
I’m told the NHL was aware of the situation with Jim Montgomery even before Gary Bettman met the media here last night to announce the league’s 4-point plan, but that Montgomery’s dismissal does not fall under the auspices of that plan. Not related to it apparently.
— Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun) December 10, 2019
Very strange. Wonder what he did...

Reactions: Quicklime
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad