News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2019-20 Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
“Along with DeBoer, the Sharks fired assistants Steve Spott and Dave Barr, as well as goaltending coach Johan Hedberg. They will be replaced by associate coach Roy Sommer, assistant Mike Ricci and goaltending coach Evgeni Nabokov.”

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
In terms of points per game we somehow have better record right now than the Bruins.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
In terms of points per game we somehow have better record right now than the Bruins.

They're on a three game regulation losing streak, something our team hasn't had yet this year, they've played three more games than us, and have three more losses. Looks like they stink now.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
They're on a three game regulation losing streak, something our team hasn't had yet this year, they've played three more games than us, and have three more losses. Looks like they stink now.
I hope they stink when we play them. I can't remember the last time we beat the Bruins. Its either a really long time ago or my memory is quickly fading. Probably a bit of both.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Won’t even be mad if they win another Cup, I’m all in for Ovie.
I'm not. My wife is from DC. All her friends who are still there are starting to act like Yankee fans (yes - some cross thread pollination). After having to rely on 80s Redskin Super Bowls and the 1924 Senators, they think this whole Championship is an annual thing now.

But I can't wait to play them though. Ross vs. Wilson on the first lines will be a thing of beauty.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I hope they stink when we play them. I can't remember the last time we beat the Bruins. Its either a really long time ago or my memory is quickly fading. Probably a bit of both.

Islanders v. Bruins history.

I am STUNNED that the Isles were 2-1 against the B's in 2017.

upload_2019-12-12_10-10-36.png

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
Probably, the last game under Cappy?

Edit: yes, it's true, Capuano won both Boston games in 2016-17, including his last game as the Isles head coach. Weight went 0-4 and Trotz 0-3.

Last edited:
Reactions: crasherino

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
Probably, the last game under Cappy?

Edit: yes, it's true, Capuano won both Boston games in 2016-17, including his last game as the Isles head coach. Weight went 0-4 and Trotz 0-3.
Welp, time to fire Trotz and bring Cappy back. Stats don't lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad