News Article: News and Notes XXV: Higher than the Highest Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Are TV movie's still a thing? In the traditional sense that is. I don't have cable, just YTTV and various streaming services such as Netflix. I suppose the Netflix original movies would be considered a TV movie then. Some of those are legit.

Yeah the Hallmark channel runs a shit ton of them during the Holidays.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
So, two games in the last week where the Canes have had 2 scouts at a Leafs game. ****ing Dubas was in Raleigh last night.

yeah something's happening soon. Likely waiting to see how the Nylander situation plays out but they're definitely making a move for one of our dmen.

Someone (Dreger?) mentioned that Kadri might be the target for teams. He fits the Canes needs as an experience Center with an energy game.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
If you like it, it's a good idea, but I'd say jersey foul. I was just having an internal conversation about this today. It would be hard to choose a jersey at this point. Only current players I have left after Ward and Skinner leaving are Faulk and Jordan. There are quite a few worthy candidates for a new one.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I need a ruling. I love this team, but I'm struggling picking one player for my next jersey. IMO, the single most important guy for Carolina this season has been Brindy. So, new third jersey with "Brind'Amour 17" ... jersey foul or good idea?
I’d consider it a foul, but you really shouldn’t give a shit what I think.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I need a ruling. I love this team, but I'm struggling picking one player for my next jersey. IMO, the single most important guy for Carolina this season has been Brindy. So, new third jersey with "Brind'Amour 17" ... jersey foul or good idea?
Foegele or Ferland.

I'll be honest if Ferland had an extension in place it would 100% be him

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
Speaking of jerseys, I really hope we get a white jersey that matches the home. It looks pretty fly in my mind when fantasizing about it.

I’m almost to the point I like Faulk over pesce as trade bait but I’d almost prefer neither.Faulk has been playing out of his mind and is just a likeable guy especially coming off of last years horrible captain decision and the interviews I saw before and after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad