News and Notes Thread VII: Ch ch ch changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I similarly think it's likely to be Faulk or Sekera, but I think Skinner could be a darkhorse what with his comments towards the end of last season about wanting to take on more of a leadership role on the team, that he had been an alternate in Kitchener, etc. I also wouldn't mind a return to how Lavi did things with a captain, a permanent alt, and an away/home alt. Maybe something like:

I think it's laughable Skinner wants to be more of a leader. Leaders don't constantly whine and throw temper tantrums on the ice.

The reputation that he's created for himself at least for me is an immature kid. Who would respect him?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
I think it's laughable Skinner wants to be more of a leader. Leaders don't constantly whine and throw temper tantrums on the ice.

The reputation that he's created for himself at least for me is an immature kid. Who would respect him?

you do realize it isn't his rookie year anymore right?

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Yeah I realize that. Thanks for reminding me though. Personally I just can't see him in a leadsership role yet. Maybe in a couple years.

But then again, Eric Staal is the captain so who really cares?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Remember that time he essentially lost a game against the Devils (?) by himself? Good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad