Come on, now. This is just theft.

View attachment 259455

7e4.jpg

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I've entered into a twilight zone of non-stop Dad jokes.

And am writing them down to use with my kids.

"To trifle with the vocabulary, which is the vehicle of social intercourse, is to tamper with the currency of human intelligence." - Samuel Johnson

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I've entered into a twilight zone of non-stop Dad jokes.

And am writing them down to use with my kids.

It is the middle ground between salt and pepper, between steak and broccoli, and it lies between the pit of man's hunger and the summit of his indulgence. This is the dimension of confection. It is an area which we call the McCormick Zone.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
You can keep saying "he's a goal scorer" all you want. The present evidence says otherwise. Goals in the Q don't matter anymore.

He was tied for 20th for total goals in the AHL last year (7 goals off of number 1 granted he did have more games than many of those above him). Is that not evidence towards him being a goal scorer?

Yes, he scored 27 for Charlotte. That's not bad! Saarela scored 30. Poturalski scored 23.

Look, maybe one day Gauthier will be a "goal scorer" in the NHL. But right now, he's not that. He's a good player with potential. That's all.

While I agree that Goat has been a power forward goal scorer to this point in his career, and I feel he has more offensive skill than a guy like Foegele (as I discussed yesterday), I think your definition of "World Class" and mine are different.

I was going to respond to each of these, but I realized I'd probably just end up in the Bojangles parking lot fighting with myself....

@Boom Boom Apathy I will say that sometimes my optimism is replaced by rampant hyperbole....I just pepper my speech with it for effect....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad