Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes 12/20/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Nice.

Hated that game with the 2nd goal we gave up and Helmet-Gate but I'll take it. Nash is awesome, even with the point streak broken.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I voted for JT miller because he scored, Kevin Klein because he scored, and Matt Hunwick because he scored.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Ugly, but technically 5 in a row.

tumblr_n0bdh2fqTE1tp2bemo1_500.gif

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Mainboards says it wasn't a goal. I guess we're just homers and the rules don't matter anymore

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I hope they protest this game. Unless the referee was going to say he had the intent to blow the whistle when he saw the strap come off, there is no reason in the rules why the goal should not count.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Nash was easily the best player on both teams and im pretty shocked almost nobody is voting for him. Only guy who really showed up to play.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Mainboards says it wasn't a goal. I guess we're just homers and the rules don't matter anymore

And I still yet to see this imaginary rule they keep bringing up that says the whistle should blow immediately and regardless of any other circumstances on a lost mask.

It's only if the player's team has possession, just like an injury.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
lackluster game overall.

Nash was excellent; Hayes, Miller and MZA were good, as was the D overall. Kreider needs to get himself going somehow, a guy with his size, speed and skills shouldn't be as invisible as he is.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Don't think that Ward would have pulled his mask off if there wasn't something wrong. It was ****ed up but I could see why the play went dead. To me it's kind of like Kreider going into Carey Price. It was a **** happens moment. Not necessarily a player trying to pull something.

When we need a big goal this year it's either Rick Nash or it's Kevin Klein.

Henrik absolutely ****ed over the Skinner goal.

We needed the two points--we got them. We need two more tomorrow. You got to respect even the worst teams in the league. They can make you look bad and they can hurt you. There are very few freebies.

Girardi's not really that good on the PWP--but I don't think Klein would be either. Neither are guys that can walk the line and make plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad