GDT: New York Islanders vs Montreal Canadiens-2/21/13 7:30pm EST TSN-Habs,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Going for 6 in a row

montreal+canadiens.jpg

:isles vs :habs

Game Date:2/21/13
Game Time:7:30pm EST
TV Networks-TSN-Habs,RDS(HD)
Radio-TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:isles

Evgeni Nabokov

hi-res-140960116_crop_exact.jpg

:habs

Carey Price

habs.jpg

Starting Lineups

Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Cole
Prust - Galchenyuk - Eller
Moen - White - Armstrong

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Diaz
Bouillon - Subban

Price

Moulson-Tavares-Boyes
Martin-Cizikas-McDonald
Okposo-Neilsen-Bailey
Grabner-Aucoin-Ullstrom

MacDonald-Hamonic
Streit-Finley
Visnovsky-Hickey

Nabokov

Last Games

Last Game Against Them

Go :habs Go

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
These are always the games that trip you up when you're on a winning streak. You think you don't have to play as hard against a bottom team and than parity bites you in the ass. I hope we can make it 6 but I don't think it'll happen.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
These are always the games that trip you up when you're on a winning streak. You think you don't have to play as hard against a bottom team and than parity bites you in the ass. I hope we can make it 6 but I don't think it'll happen.
For sure..I hate these games. Islanders are not that good but if you don't play them tight they have guys like Tavares that could light it up so fast.

HarlemsFinest

teh gallys!!1
Jul 2, 2009
Montreal
www.montrealracing.com
going back to page 2 in the pre game...

i've never understood what was so good about hard ass kettle cooked chips. if i want stale chips i leave the bag open. besides that, what to they offer that makes people love em so much?

non valid answers include : some ******** about health.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Should be an interesting game and I'm anxious to see how the team deals with it. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during the pre game speech and see how MT motivates our guys.

Aso, Miss Vickies and Heineken for me tonight. Thanks Pre Game Talk.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008

yup, if you take them lightly next thing you know it's 3-1 and you have to open up and take chances.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
going back to page 2 in the pre game...

i've never understood what was so good about hard ass kettle cooked chips. if i want stale chips i leave the bag open. besides that, what to they offer that makes people love em so much?...

:laugh: I usually damage my palate a few times going through a bag of those, but it's worth it.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I hope Michel Therrien can get the boys to come out firing on all cylinders early tonight. A strong start is important in this game.

We can't take the Islanders easily. In the past two weeks they beat the Rangers and Devils, and are not as easy as they seem on paper.

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
Wow thats a weak NYI lineup... that being said, I'm sure we'll find a way to lose.

BJG

Jul 30, 2005
How is Grabner on the 4th line? Would love to see him in a Habs' sweater.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
The Islanders may not be a top team, but they are much better than they used to be. They have some very good players in Tavares, Moulson, Grabner and a rejuvenated Brad Boyes. I like their defense. Between Harmonic, MacDonald, Streit, Strait and Visnovsky, they have a solid combination of skill and sound defensive play. Their biggest downfall right now is probably the coaching staff and their goalies (although Nabokov has been decent).

The Canadiens have been playing very well, especially at home. I like the odds. I just hope the players won't take the Islanders for granted.

camper*

Hello mtl fans, question ..do you have any big hitters on the Canadians this season?
Anyone on the team can hit with our Matt Martin...yep the same one that turned Hal Gill upside down a few times in one game.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad