GDT: New York Islanders vs Montreal Canadiens-2/21/13 7:30pm EST TSN-Habs,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
My prediction streak got broken last game and was stopped at 5 games. Does this mean our win streak stops at 5? News at 11.

Slippy13

Mar 6, 2008
Montreal, Qc
Should be a win, but coming in on a five game win streak, it's bound to end sooner than later. Wouldn't be surprised with a Habs win, but I'm gonna go with a 2-0 Islanders victory. It's gonna be a frustrating game with very few opportunities.

Very few opportunities with a fresh team, against the Islanders, at HOME? I sure as hell hope not.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Anybody else really looking past bums like these guys eagerly waiting to get it on with either the Bruins or Leafs?

You know what they say about counting your eggs. They just better be careful and watch Tavares and Moulson. When do we play the Pens anyways.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Ahem

JOHNNIE WALKER RED IS THE WORST THING SINCE JOHNNIE WALKER BLACK. WTF.

edit: Go Habs Go.

Pigems*

Anybody else really looking past bums like these guys eagerly waiting to get it on with either the Bruins or Leafs?

After last year I'm taking every opportunity to enjoy every moment of being 1st in the east right now :yo:

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Great teams win the games they are supposed to win. If we come out and play like we're playing the pens or the bruins we'll win. If we take anyone lightly, especially this year, we will not succeed. If we are supposed to be winners, then it shouldn't matter who we're playing.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Ahem

JOHNNIE WALKER RED IS THE WORST THING SINCE JOHNNIE WALKER BLACK. WTF.

edit: Go Habs Go.

012.21.08.jpg

Single Malt Bushmills :nod:
(for similar budget)

Go Habs Go

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
If I could get Single Malts, I would get single malts. Instead, I'm having JohnnieRed and diet 7up because that's all I have available to me. DIET.

Let's hope Price stones Tavares a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad