Post-Game Talk: New York Islanders at New York Rangers - January 13 [WARNING #228]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Enjoy the gloating while you can, my friend. Mahomes is about to make the Donks his ***** for 15 years.
well 15 years is a quite a stretch for a team that hasn't won a home playoff game in what 5 or 6 tries lol.
I heard same thing from chiefs fans after the broncos got beat up in new jersey against Seattle. Two years later...BOOOOOOM ;)

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
well 15 years is a quite a stretch for a team that hasn't won a home playoff game in what 5 or 6 tries lol.
I heard same thing from chiefs fans after the broncos got beat up in new jersey against Seattle. Two years later...BOOOOOOM ;)

Those fans were dumb.

They thought Alex Smith was a threat. Poor, naive fools.

The second coming is upon us. Prepare your anus.

Also Elway's record without Manning is under .500.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Well @Gardner McKay I thought I was going to do something important this evening, but I forgot what it was all about. It`s almost like the old Phil Kessel de-javu tweet in the world cup when he was not part of the US team some years ago. :)
You did not miss much this saturday - and I kind of regret I watched this game live kind of feeling, but that`s sport sometimes. ))

SnowFort

Mar 5, 2017
I must say, this is a frustrating team to watch. You don’t know what you are going to get from them on a day to day basis. One day they play alright. Enough to get those two points. Most nights they play bad, at least defensively, yet miraculously get their points. And then every now and then you get games like today. They play bad and it really shows on the box score too.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Just an ugly game all around. Very few positives to take away. The fact that they let a division rival roll over them like that in their own barn with absolutely no push back is just pathetic. Vally mentioned it during the intermission that in the past you'd see a guy come out and throw a big hit, or drop the mitts, just so the team might start feeling some emotion. I don't think the former has a place in the game anymore, but we don't have anyone on the ice who can set the tone physically. They've built a team that can skate, but not do much else. Too many teams in the NHL are better at the game the Rangers are trying to play.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Hey, guys. Lets chill down, we are all rangers fans, we have our differences but we are all together in this shit hole. We have to remender that all of us cheer for the same thing, a Stanley cup. Positive think that we will the cup in the next 4 years. Lets Gi!

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad