Post-Game Talk: New York Islanders at New York Rangers - January 13 [WARNING #228]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
odawg1.gif

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Rangers lost because of 3 reasons.

1. Can’t finish
2. Brady Skjei and Kevin Shattenkirk were abortion’s
3. Coach allowed #2 to happen. Bench them both

Great effort all around

CenturionOne

Jun 28, 2011
Expatria
Anyone who can enlighten me on how goalie stats (save pctg, GAA and such) are counted/included against the goalies total stats when he just play part of a game?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Listening to some of you idiots blaming shattenkirk for this team is hilarious! Guy took less years and less money to come here. It’s not his fault mac has been bad or Smith or everyone else for that matter
Yes we are idiots for stating he is part of the problem right now. We realize he took less years and less money. He's still making 6 plus million a year. Honestly right now not worth what he's getting paid. I hope he proves us wrong in the long run

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
This one of those games where afterwards you wonder if you could beat a AHL team. Bad effort all the way around for the most part. Some guys had flashes but overall I would give a YUCK grade.

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Not going to act like Shattenkirk has been good, but Brady Skjei has been horrific for a while now. As for the rest of the team, we don't have a single player in the organization close to as talented as Barzal, and he's not even the Islanders best player. That's about all that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad