Post-Game Talk: New York Islanders at New York Rangers - January 13 [WARNING #228]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I like the new guy. No excuse me, I’m going to wait for the Eagles to crush my soul.

Reactions: bl02

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
lol we should definitely switch to discussing football since all of our teams we like suck. Cowboys, chiefs, broncos, jets, giants. Would be all one fun misery fest

Plams Unlimited is a Patriots fan so that's out too.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
lol we should definitely switch to discussing football since all of our teams we like suck. Cowboys, chiefs, broncos, jets, giants. Would be all one fun misery fest

Honestly it's a coin toss whether Rangers or Cowboys aged me more.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Sorry, but "the Rangers aren't concussing enough opponents" is where I draw the line.
Cool but the dragging it on to a personal level is better done somewhere else. Say the comment was not cool and not something my team should resort to but to start character assassinating someone you don't even know over a keyboard...

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Cool but the dragging it on to a personal level is better done somewhere else. Say the comment was not cool and not something my team should resort to but to start character assassinating someone you don't even know over a keyboard...

Rooting for hockey players to get concussed says all I need to know about his character.

Remember when a Ranger died seven years ago and it had a lot to do with concussions? I remember.

Reactions: Siddi

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Rooting for hockey players to get concussed says all I need to know about his character.

Remember when a Ranger died seven years ago and it had a lot to do with concussions? I remember.
two wrong don't make a right all i'm saying. we all say dumb things here sometimes doesn't make someone a horrible person. None of us are perfect .

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I like the new guy. No excuse me, I’m going to wait for the Eagles to crush my soul.
eagles winning on top of penguins winning and rangers getting crushed...oh and the 8:15 game tonight. perfect sports day huh

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
two wrong don't make a right all i'm saying. we all say dumb things here sometimes doesn't make someone a horrible person. None of us are perfect .

Saying dumb things is one thing. He's coached it for 20 years. Said it himself. He meant it.

I very, very rarely make things personal or take things personal on here. I keep coming back because I like this place - it sure as f*** isn't because of this team I don't even bother to watch anymore. I've made tons of real life friends on here. None of this fighting, to me, is personal.

That was disgusting. A Rangers fan rooting for concussions after Boogaard and Sauer is inexcusable.

You're right that we all say dumb things, but some things you just don't do. It isn't hard.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Remember AV was hired when we HAD to fire [i.e. "were no longer Tort's kinda guys] Torts because FIRE RENNEY turned out to be not the only thing that needed to be done.
I’m not saying it’s the only thing that needs to be done. The defense still sucks and we can’t score (outside of 3/4 guys). I’m just saying we’d be in a better position to succeed without Vigneault behind the bench.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad