Speculation: New Uniforms

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
If anyone else was looking to snag one, it looks like there are only a few left in stock for all sizes except large: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C9ZBQS4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure there will be a better price than that any time soon.

Nice, thanks for sharing. Ended up getting one myself, only 2 Mediums left now. Had been holding off for a while, but this is definitely the best price I've seen, and like you said it's sold directly form Reebok so it's not a shady 3rd party seller. Also prime eligible (student trial FTW haha) and free returns.

Rad ChaLose

Aug 3, 2012
I'm sure it's been discussed in this thread or elsewhere, but has anyone had experience having naming/numbers stitched on by the Eye? As I understand it, you can take in your jersey, and they'll ship it off for stitching.

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
Amusing thing I noticed with the Premier jerseys. Everyone was moaning about the crest being so high when the jerseys were announced. Well, on the Premier jerseys the crest is lower in the spot that it was on the old jerseys. I'm actually pretty annoyed by it.

EDIT: Actually, comparing the two side by side, it's LOWER than on the old jersey.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I'm sure it's been discussed in this thread or elsewhere, but has anyone had experience having naming/numbers stitched on by the Eye? As I understand it, you can take in your jersey, and they'll ship it off for stitching.

You can get it one of two ways - game days they'll heatpress the numbers on for you. I think this is slightly better quality heatpressing than shop.nhl.com will do (or at least it used to be) or they can ship them off and get it done. Personally I say eliminate the middleman. The company they ship them to is Exclusive Pro Sports in Illinois. Just ship your jersey to them directly and they'll ship it to you. They've done several jerseys now for both me and my wife and I'm always impressed by the quality of their work.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Got my red jersey in the mail from that Amazon sale today, these things are sharp.

I'll have to send it away soon. Not quite sure who to get on the back yet, but leaning towards Malhotra...

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Got my red jersey in the mail from that Amazon sale today, these things are sharp.

I'll have to send it away soon. Not quite sure who to get on the back yet, but leaning towards Malhotra...

Got mine today too, looks pretty sharp. I'll probably go with a young player, Faulk or maybe Lindholm/Murphy, still undecided.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I'm leaning Faulk or Skinner. Since my third's already a Skinner, Faulk is the way I'm leaning. Maybe get an alternate "A" on it too so I finally have a letter on one of my Canes sweaters.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
With Faulk on Team USA, going to go with Skinner for the blank one I have. Will get a Faulk US once I get my tax return... which is just in time for the price to be slashed post-Olympics. Win frigin win baby.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
With Faulk on Team USA, going to go with Skinner for the blank one I have. Will get a Faulk US once I get my tax return... which is just in time for the price to be slashed post-Olympics. Win frigin win baby.

How much do they mark them down after the Olympics?

Rad ChaLose

Aug 3, 2012
You can get it one of two ways - game days they'll heatpress the numbers on for you. I think this is slightly better quality heatpressing than shop.nhl.com will do (or at least it used to be) or they can ship them off and get it done. Personally I say eliminate the middleman. The company they ship them to is Exclusive Pro Sports in Illinois. Just ship your jersey to them directly and they'll ship it to you. They've done several jerseys now for both me and my wife and I'm always impressed by the quality of their work.

Awesome. Many thanks.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Kind of a random question: anyone have a year-by-year breakdown of 3rd jersey nights? And maybe even how often they wear them compared to other teams? It feels like 40% of the home season.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
IIRC, the team can request up to 15 games for which to wear their 3rd jersey, and since their introduction, I believe the Canes have taken advantage of all 15 every year.

Don't know the dates, but I do know they've worn their third on the road at least twice. One against Tampa (or Toronto, their whites look similar) and one against Washington.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad