Speculation: New Uniforms

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Well, I'm not a fan of an SEC school, and therefore I'm not illiterate unlike some people...I'll just say that much.

I get the feeling that you're making fun of me, tho I can't be sure since as a 'Bama grad, I can't read. Come to think of it, my undergrad is from a C-USA school. And a southern one at that, I'm likely the dumbest person on this board.

Also weird question for the two of you (Garnett, PE) since you both lived in North Carolina's Mexico (AKA South Carolina), either of you ever hear of a town in SC called Bishopville? There was a show on the other day about it.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I get the feeling that you're making fun of me, tho I can't be sure since as a 'Bama grad, I can't read. Come to think of it, my undergrad is from a C-USA school. And a southern one at that, I'm likely the dumbest person on this board.

Also weird question for the two of you (Garnett, PE) since you both lived in North Carolina's Mexico (AKA South Carolina), either of you ever hear of a town in SC called Bishopville? There was a show on the other day about it.

Living a few miles from SC has its advantage, cheap gas, cheap liquor, awesome fireworks....

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh

I was only down there for a school year, so I'm not all that familiar with much of the state. So no, I have not heard of it. All that I knew of were some of the towns/cities that were right off of I-85, along with a couple others.

And that quip directed at garnetpalmetto can apply to you as well if you so choose.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC

I've heard of Bishopville. It had some notoriety when I was growing up due to sightings of the famed "Lizard Man" in the area.

BTW I should explain my metajoke reference from earlier - way back when, both Clemson and USC had an angry at the ACC and both schools resolved that they would both depart the Conference. Clemson basically said "OK, you guys go first and we'll be right behind you." So South Carolina terminated their membership in the ACC....and Clemson didn't.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Obviously the most important question now is what will Cam/Backup equipment and mask look like next season? Any changes with the silver/grey becoming less prevalent?

Cam should put the storm warning logo on his pads, but it has to be at or above the knee to match the height of the logo on the jersey:sarcasm:

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Obviously the most important question now is what will Cam/Backup equipment and mask look like next season? Any changes with the silver/grey becoming less prevalent?

Cam should put the storm warning logo on his pads, but it has to be at or above the knee to match the height of the logo on the jersey:sarcasm:

He'll probably bring the Nickelback mask out of retirement.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Yesterday's fashion show had me thinking this:

Surprised no one beat me to it.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The censored version of the above was the funniest thing is ever seen in my life. Then I saw the real version....

GoCanes2013

May 7, 2009
Raleigh

Attachments

• 20130405_jla_bv1_527.0_standard_709.0.jpg
    20130405_jla_bv1_527.0_standard_709.0.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 37

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad