Rumor: New Retro Reverse Jersey design leaked?

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
If they arent going to give me a red one, than this is fine.

San Jose and Florida can take my money now.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I like the look of the regular blue with the Liberty logo, but the minor details could be a bit better. Some of the other ones around the league are really, really good.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
I have to assume Trouba’s jersey will have the C despite the mock-up not having it right? Lol
Lol it is ridiculous. How hard would it have been for them to put the letters on the front of the jerseys for the graphics? Who is reviewing this shit before launch? I bet many people will pass on a Trouba jersey because they will assume it doesnt have(which it better).

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
I wouldn't order anything from the MSG shop unless you are 1000000000% okay with rolling the dice on the lettering. They botched the last set of retros badly and a vast majority of jerseys they have made up at the store are subpar at best. In the last season a couple some jerseys have popped up in the store with a nameplate and decent letting but I wouldn't bank on that being the case here.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
I wouldn't order anything from the MSG shop unless you are 1000000000% okay with rolling the dice on the lettering. They botched the last set of retros badly and a vast majority of jerseys they have made up at the store are subpar at best. In the last season a couple some jerseys have popped up in the store with a nameplate and decent letting but I wouldn't bank on that being the case here.
They literally cant even get the graphic on the website correct, VERY hard to imagine that the QC on the actual jerseys is any better. Pretty sad

They updated Trouba to have a C now....LOL!!!! Still no other players have their A's

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Hate it. The color is kinda awkward and I hate that they tried to be cute and use a retro NHL logo on the collar for an obviously modern design. Not a fan.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
Hate it. The color is kinda awkward and I hate that they tried to be cute and use a retro NHL logo on the collar for an obviously modern design. Not a fan.
The color combo is definitely off. Wish I didn’t sleep on the last RR.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This. If I get one of these, I'm waiting until hockeyauthentic gets some in. I don't trust MSG shop to do a good job.

Reactions: RosensRug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad