Rumor: New Retro Reverse Jersey design leaked?

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Lady Libby is a cool logo, but I never saw the association with the Rangers aside from Richter's classic mask. Hoping that one day they do something a bit different and more adventurous. Meh all around, though I acknowledge LL is part of their identity. Folks do love it.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
That’s a really nice design especially with the red sleeves returning.

Indeed, sir. That was the only thing missing from the previous ones. The stripes looked skinny and dopey without the contrast. I'll be buying one of these bad bois. Who should I get? My current away jersey is Bread and current home is Mika.

NYRfan85

D'oh!
Jun 2, 2020
South Carolina
I've always thought the Lady Liberty jerseys would look GREAT in the Rangers' regular colors, and I was not wrong. I hope these are legit, because they look awesome, way better than the first RR jersey.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
They can keep going back to the LL jerseys as many times as they want afaic. All the variations on the diagonal lettering were boring to me. Isn't a 3rd supposed to switch things up? If you're going to do an alt. with the trademark diagonal lettering, go bold and make the jersey red.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
These are much nicer than the other liberties from a few years ago

Just a lot more color popping with the red

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
A 2012 winter classic cream colored base with the liberty logo would have been the best case IMO.

This is a close second. I understand it wont work for everyone but its going to be miles better than what most teams put out.

I'd have loved that look. Basically the same exact format as this jersey but make it the liberty logo

1666190901488.png

Salsa Shark

Sep 1, 2009
Jersey
They can keep going back to the LL jerseys as many times as they want afaic. All the variations on the diagonal lettering were boring to me. Isn't a 3rd supposed to switch things up? If you're going to do an alt. with the trademark diagonal lettering, go bold and make the jersey red.
When I was a kid I had a red rangers jersey made by starter. Mid 90s Thought it was cool.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Hopefully they dont sell out quick, would love to pick one up

If any of the past special edition jerseys are an indication... if you want one and have the means to purchase it jump on it ASAP otherwise you're going to be out of luck.

Reactions: Taluss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad