Rumor: New Retro Reverse Jersey design leaked?

Khall9

Apr 28, 2021
According to Ali Murji who has been spot on with other jersey leaks from this year's Retro Reverse jerseys this will be the Rangers new lady liberty jerseys. What do you think?

better look at the design

Attachments

• Rangers 2023 retro reverse.jpg
    Rangers 2023 retro reverse.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 6

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Dropped a shitty Liberty just to drop another one where you can actually see the numbers and adds red sleeves the next season, money grab
Should've done it right the first time and made something else interesting

Reactions: Ratelleitlikeitis

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Much, much better than last year's.

I wonder if they'd use a third jersey reveal to unveil a sponsor patch, though. Mocked up what one might look like on this.

Attachments

• libertysponsor.jpg
    libertysponsor.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 5

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Better than last year, which makes me sad cause I bought one. I really would like a white version or a red one.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
It's ok, it's just boring.
I understand that changing a shade of blue is about as adventurous as a team like the Rangers gets though so it least it doesn't look terrible

A 2012 winter classic cream colored base with the liberty logo would have been the best case IMO.

This is a close second. I understand it wont work for everyone but its going to be miles better than what most teams put out.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I like. Are these different from the original Liberties in any way?

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
A 2012 winter classic cream colored base with the liberty logo would have been the best case IMO.

This is a close second. I understand it wont work for everyone but its going to be miles better than what most teams put out.
Agreed. One of the great things about morr 'conservative' as an organisation is that you'll rarely put out a stinker with things like this. The flipside is you never get anything that's a fresh winner either.

I like. Are these different from the original Liberties in any way?
Based on that pic, lighter shade of blue and a fully red collar (the original had the red/white/silver collar)

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Based on that pic, lighter shade of blue and a fully red collar (the original had the red/white/silver collar)
Thanks. To my eye, the picture is still a shade darker than their current blue.

Separately, I swear the Rangers went a shade lighter than their current blue, for a few years. During the Jagr years or around then. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited:

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Thanks. To my eye, the picture is still a shade darker than their current blue.

Separately, I swear the Rangers went a shade lighter than their current blue, for a few years. During the Jagr years or around then. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
It doesn't look quite the same as the current home jersey, will be interesting to see if that's the design or just the graphics not lining up.

I do seem to remember a different shade for a while, but it was also in the early days of streaming so I was basically watching coloured pixels through a potato...

Reactions: Crease

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3