Blue Jays Discussion: New players, new uniform, new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Actually quick, catcher-quick, or better-than-Jose-Molina-quick? :sarcasm:

(I didn't see it, I missed that AB changing some laundry ovr.)
He looks like a panda in human form running. He advanced to 2nd on a wild pitch/passed ball and it was a lot closer than it should've been(a normal person the catcher wouldn't even had bothered throwing)

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Petricka has reliever face sweat game in mid season form. Looking like he’s been in the sauna for an hour.

And now he looks composed and relaxed. Must be facing Josh Thole.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
They are slurping Cole hard on this broadcast. It’s getting dangerously close to jeter levels

Cole's going to step on the mound for his opening day start, throw strike one, get a massive cheer from the crowd, and then tear off his Mission Impossible latex-perfection Gerrit Cole mask and it turns out he's been Derek Jeter the whole time. And then two-thirds of the Yankee Stadium crowd will cry tears of joy so hard that they die of dehydration.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
He will go top 5.
I saw Blaze play in a jamboree this afternoon against Madison Central. His bat speed is top notch although he got beaned by 93 mph fastball. High School pitches throwing that hard is impressive.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Alford looked good today. Hoping he steps up and seizes CF and runs away with it.

It's not ideal for this season because it leaves so much uncertainty, but I have no problem with them running Fisher and Alford out there on a regular basis. They both have a ton of talent and were former top prospects. This will likely be their last chance with the Jays, but this is the year to give them that chance.

It's not like they need to become stars, either. If one of them becomes a good fourth/platoon OF who can play a bit of CF, that's a cheap, effective roster player going forward. They're both capable of more, but the bar is fairly low for what the team needs out of them.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
upload_2020-2-23_13-7-23.jpeg

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Fisher fell on the base pads... he was limping (Reese would never do that) back to the dugout.

Lools like he tweaked his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad