OT: New OT Bread

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
I've been wondering this before here and for something like a year or two no embedded tweets show up. Has anyone else here been able to fix this issue? I use Chrome. Picture below.

Attachments

• tweet.PNG
    tweet.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 7

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
A+ for effort, C+ for story, B for execution - it got a bit repetitive when you were offered to go back and choose differently but I guess the flip side was that you would have to do the whole movie over again which is a horrible idea. Will be interesting to see the theories and divergences that come out over the next few weeks with regards to the story line and easter eggs.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
And here I was thinking that I'll just quickly go through the Ducks board after being away for 12 hours... 1,5 hours later I'm exhausted and confused.
I feel you. I just got here and am like "Where did all these threads pop up from? The Derek Grant thread? Why would someone necro tha...oh..." I guess I have some catching up to do.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
So why do you work for free? My wild guess is that it has something to do with your government's shutdown, but how can they make you work for free?
Right. The government is shut down because Congress hasn't passed any laws appropriating money to keep it running. That means there's no money to pay salaries. But, some government functions are essential, by law. So the agencies require their employees who are involved in essential functions to work without pay. The others are furloughed without pay. We're not slaves, we could quit and find other jobs.

A law was just passed requiring that federal workers be paid their lost wages once the government reopens. But in the meantime no one's getting paid. Over a month now.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The next time I think an NHL game is fixed I’m going to watch this NFC championship game. This game was flat out stolen from New Orleans by that non-call.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad