Long Beach, Ca
6bf.jpg

aRromok.jpg

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
The animal or the football team?

I gotta say the animal is leaving me very irritated, how many annoying kinds of uroliths can they get!?!?!?! Of course it has nothing on the horses. What kind of dumb animal starts coughing up blood because they went a little hard on the track? I'll tell ya, one that should be dead!!!

Reactions: AngelDuck

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
This was a pretty crazy crash in F3. She survived.

The backstory is she was approaching a turn, and the car in front of her thought he saw a yellow flag and braked unexpectedly before the actual braking point. She had no way to slow down after the collision, and, well, the result.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
This was a pretty crazy crash in F3. She survived.

The backstory is she was approaching a turn, and the car in front of her thought he saw a yellow flag and braked unexpectedly before the actual braking point. She had no way to slow down after the collision, and, well, the result.

Hadn't seen those angles before. Only just the phone clip of her already launched. One of the craziest crashes I've ever seen. On par or more nuts than when the old Mercedes CLK GTR used to lift off like an airplane on the Le Mans circuit. Physics in action!

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! Even if you're not American you can join in too. :)

Haven't been able to post as often as I'd like but thankful you all are here when I've got time to chat Ducks & hockey in general.

Reactions: The Baffled King

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Hadn't seen those angles before. Only just the phone clip of her already launched. One of the craziest crashes I've ever seen. On par or more nuts than when the old Mercedes CLK GTR used to lift off like an airplane on the Le Mans circuit. Physics in action!

Yeah, I was immediately reminded of those GTRs. If memory serves, they had multiple running that year, and they ended up black flagging the remaining car because it had happened twice.

Reactions: TesseracT

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Holy Forking Shirtballs. D’Arcy Carden is a hilarious genius.

Just give Michael Schur all the Emmys right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad