OT: New OT Bread

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
2020 confirmed to be utter SHIT.
Just occurred to me (I think?? Sometimes in this quarantine weirdness I'm Ben Sisko so maybe I already thought this) to worry about the Vancouver board folks following the loosening of the swearing rules. Once upon a time they were so worked up about us calling Bonino "Boner" that they got the word banned.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Just occurred to me (I think?? Sometimes in this quarantine weirdness I'm Ben Sisko so maybe I already thought this) to worry about the Vancouver board folks following the loosening of the swearing rules. Once upon a time they were so worked up about us calling Bonino "Boner" that they got the word banned.

when did that happen around here?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
2020 did #paintitorange in San Francisco

Terrible what is happening there judging by some pictures

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Stutzle looking at Zegras, hoping to be drafted by the Ducks somehow, so they can play together:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
2020 confirmed to be utter SHIT.

Only good news I've had in 2020 is this puppy.

<------

My dog of 13 years passed away in January(yeah, 2020's suckage started early for me), and in early September I picked up this cutie, who is half Golden Retriever and half German Shepherd. He's 11 weeks now. I named him Tesla.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200906150417717_COVER.jpg

This was him about 2 weeks ago.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Waiting to see if his ears go up. He's looking a bit more Shepherdy right now, but with the soft coat(albeit slightly shorter) of a Golden. Got his Mom's color, though, because she came from a line of black GSD's. Little shithead is is super smart, mouthy, and growing like a weed.

Kind of crazy about him.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200913162654625.jpg

This is him and his big brother, Killick. Killick is my girlfriend's dog, and around 66% Dutch Shepherd, and 33% German Shepherd. Dude is absolutely stunning, and a massive but awesome pain in the ass(which is not surprising, if you know anything about Dutch Shepherds).

Killick is so good with him, when they play together. Really proud of the big doof.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Waiting to see if his ears go up. He's looking a bit more Shepherdy right now, but with the soft coat(albeit slightly shorter) of a Golden. Got his Mom's color, though, because she came from a line of black GSD's. Little shithead is is super smart, mouthy, and growing like a weed.

Kind of crazy about him.

View attachment 369071

This is him and his big brother, Killick. Killick is my girlfriend's dog, and around 66% Dutch Shepherd, and 33% German Shepherd. Dude is absolutely stunning, and a massive but awesome pain in the ass(which is not surprising, if you know anything about Dutch Shepherds).

Killick is so good with him, when they play together. Really proud of the big doof.
Tesla gets a tag with his name on it but Killick gets an Asshole collar?

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Tesla gets a tag with his name on it but Killick gets an Asshole collar?

Killick has a copper tag as well. I bought him one as kind of a mini-gift to her when she first got Killick.

But he is definitely an asshole, except when he's being particularly difficult, when he is a dickhead. I love him. He's the kind of dog that is both gorgeous and kind of intimidating when you see him, and then you realize he's also a big loveable dork. It's fantastic.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Came across this Teemu/Paul photo on Reddit. Really wish there was some backstory, but didn't see it posted anywhere. At least they both seem incredibly happy to have all that Mickey Ds.
9og4pc35zht51.jpg

Reactions: Magnus the Duck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad