New Jersey/Pad Concepts

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Just got a call from the True Blues Store, my Schwartz jersey is finally ready. I'll let him know when I pick it up so he can go ahead and sign his deal

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
What are the good jersey sites other than Icejerseys? Want to see if I can get one shipped sooner.

Icejerseys has an option of paying $30 more and they customize as ship it out to you in a few days.

I ended up ordering a Steen white jersey from them last week and it shipped today.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I got a white Tarasenko jersey.

Very excited for it, disappointed that it's going to take nearly a month to ship. Was hoping to have it in two weeks time for my hockey pool party.

It is amazing, prior to the release of the new designs, I never really considered a white jersey but they are just so good looking that I am all-in on my first white. Yeah it might get dirty easy, but so be it. Plus, like wearing the home jersey when you are watching at Scottrade seems a popular choice (and fitting), I think there is something fitting about wearing the road jersey when you are 'representing' from another country. Every game is a road game :yo:

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
I'll probably get used to them, but I really don't think the stripes outlining the yoke was necessary and makes them look a little too busy.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys, to any of you that have obtained a new jersey I have a quick question, is the customization the same as last years jerseys, or do you think it looks a little different?

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hey guys, to any of you that have obtained a new jersey I have a quick question, is the customization the same as last years jerseys, or do you think it looks a little different?

Same. I got my white Steen jersey in the other day and compared it to my white Tarasenko in our old jerseys and the name, font, and number colors were the same.

I just ordered my home Paul Stastny today and it should be here in a couple weeks. I can compare the home jerseys when it comes in.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Same. I got my white Steen jersey in the other day and compared it to my white Tarasenko in our old jerseys and the name, font, and number colors were the same.

I just ordered my home Paul Stastny today and it should be here in a couple weeks. I can compare the home jerseys when it comes in.

Thanks Ironfist, appreciate the response. I am wrong again...it is no wonder I need glasses.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Love seeing in-game pics. The new jerseys look so sharp. Both home and away. Well done.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I see that Sportsk got the new jerseys in but I don't see that you can customize them, only get them blank.

Am I missing something?

Nah buddy, you can customize them. Just got confirmation that my Schwartz 2015 road white has been sent for customization

To do it:

1. go to the customization jersey link -> HOMES: http://www.sportsk.com/blues-customized-nhl-jerseys.html or ROADS: http://www.sportsk.com/blues-road-player-jerseys.html

2. in the drop down menu, for the home jerseys for example, where you select 'Adult size' it has the options for:

-blues home small
-blues home medium
-blues home large
-blues home XL
-blues home 2x
-home 2015 blues small
-home 2015 blues medium
-home 2015 blues large
-home 2015 blues xl
-home 2015 blues 2x

3. Just select that home 2015 option and then customize the jersey however you wish.

If you think that seems a bit risky (as did I) and might result in you receiving the old jersey, in the additional comments when you enter in your shipping/billing details write something like

***Do not want old blues premier jersey, please ensure it is 2014-15 blues jersey ***

....Or something like that.

Their email address is [email protected] if you want to check things out with them beforehand, they are quick to reply (during the week at least).

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Nah buddy, you can customize them. Just got confirmation that my Schwartz 2015 road white has been sent for customization

To do it:

1. go to the customization jersey link -> HOMES: http://www.sportsk.com/blues-customized-nhl-jerseys.html or ROADS: http://www.sportsk.com/blues-road-player-jerseys.html

2. in the drop down menu, for the home jerseys for example, where you select 'Adult size' it has the options for:

-blues home small
-blues home medium
-blues home large
-blues home XL
-blues home 2x
-home 2015 blues small
-home 2015 blues medium
-home 2015 blues large
-home 2015 blues xl
-home 2015 blues 2x

3. Just select that home 2015 option and then customize the jersey however you wish.

If you think that seems a bit risky (as did I) and might result in you receiving the old jersey, in the additional comments when you enter in your shipping/billing details write something like

***Do not want old blues premier jersey, please ensure it is 2014-15 blues jersey ***

....Or something like that.

Their email address is [email protected] if you want to check things out with them beforehand, they are quick to reply (during the week at least).

Ah okay, I see that now. I didn't know the drop down box had 2015 options.

Thanks PeterAngelo!

Icejerseys has never given me trouble in past but I've been trying to order a Home Stastny jersey and they aren't able to get smalls in for some reason. They called me today and informed me that my order was cancelled because they don't have any smalls and can't order smalls. So I'm thinking of going somewhere else.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Ah okay, I see that now. I didn't know the drop down box had 2015 options.

Thanks PeterAngelo!

Icejerseys has never given me trouble in past but I've been trying to order a Home Stastny jersey and they aren't able to get smalls in for some reason. They called me today and informed me that my order was cancelled because they don't have any smalls and can't order smalls. So I'm thinking of going somewhere else.

No worries.

That sucks re: your icejerseys order, life isnt made for us small jersey wearers! It is always a pain in the ass to turn to another site when you have a reliable go-to site but all I can do is give you my own personal experience with sportsk as an alternative. 8 jerseys ordered over the years for myself and others and not one issue or complaint.

Pretty sure sportsk details how much stock of each jersey they have in each size (on the blank 2015 jersey link) so you might have to move quick on a small Stastny if they are down to 1 or 2. As a point of reference i think they started with 4 of each when they got them shipped in this past week I believe. The whites are going like hotcakes, i couldnt wait any longer to see if Fabbri would make the team! :laugh:

And as I said, any queries just email them at that above email address. They have always been quick to answer my emails.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
No worries.

That sucks re: your icejerseys order, life isnt made for us small jersey wearers! It is always a pain in the ass to turn to another site when you have a reliable go-to site but all I can do is give you my own personal experience with sportsk as an alternative. 8 jerseys ordered over the years for myself and others and not one issue or complaint.

Pretty sure sportsk details how much stock of each jersey they have in each size (on the blank 2015 jersey link) so you might have to move quick on a small Stastny if they are down to 1 or 2. As a point of reference i think they started with 4 of each when they got them shipped in this past week I believe. The whites are going like hotcakes, i couldnt wait any longer to see if Fabbri would make the team! :laugh:

And as I said, any queries just email them at that above email address. They have always been quick to answer my emails.

I emailed them and they asked if the numbers and letters are the same from last year. I know they are on the away and I'm 95% confident they are on the homes. Anyone know for sure?

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
KdKPKhM.jpg

New headshots in the app, lookin sharp boys

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Who has the greatest selection of jerseys? I'll be at the Calgary game and I'm wanting to get new Jerseys. Does any of the story carry youth and "preschool" jerseys?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Blues store at the Scottrade. I know that sounds obvious.

Yea I called them and they have all sizes. Last year I couldn't find any youth Jerseys in their store, figured I'd have to go on a scavenger hunt lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad