New Jersey/Pad Concepts

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Well 800 bucks for 4 jerseys is terrible usage of money lol. But both of my boys are really into the Blues now and my wife is becoming a big fan. She doesn't care about getting a named jersey but she won't be the oddball out either not wearing a jersey lol.

I ment money well spent as it goes mainly to the team instead of a knockoff of 3rd party vendor.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Noticed that shop.nhl.com you cannot select streight Lehterä #12, Mueller #88, Allen #34. Ofc you can add by yourself # and name, but quite fail by NHL. There is thou N. Lundström #35 ?? :sarcasm:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm guessing you have to be on the lastest current roster on nhl.com, and until training camp or the season starts, none of them will be there since they are coming from other leagues.

Jack Bandit

Jan 27, 2014
Illinois
How much are they at the True Blues store? I'm thinking about making the 2 hour drive to get one. I know IceJerseys does a nice job for a decent price, but I wouldn't mind buying directly from the team and getting one ASAP.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Went down to the True Blues Store after work today to get my Schwartz away and they were out of my size! I gotta wait a few weeks now, damn it.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
How much are they at the True Blues store? I'm thinking about making the 2 hour drive to get one. I know IceJerseys does a nice job for a decent price, but I wouldn't mind buying directly from the team and getting one ASAP.

Mine was $211 I think,but like I said it has to get stitched and will take a few weeks, not sure if that changes the cost at all. They had a lot jerses there just ran out of the size I wanted. If you are gonna make that far of a drive I would call them first and ask them to hold whatever it is you want.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Mine was $211 I think,but like I said it has to get stitched and will take a few weeks, not sure if that changes the cost at all. They had a lot jerses there just ran out of the size I wanted. If you are gonna make that far of a drive I would call them first and ask them to hold whatever it is you want.

So how was the quality of the ones they had in stock compared to an Icejerseys jersey?

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Like most in here I too am contemplating making the trip up to Scottrade to save on the delay in obtaining the new jersey through Sportsk or icejerseys. Did the maths...

*Return flight to St.Louis - $2,418
*One night stay at Hampton Inn Downtown - $136
*Dinner at St.Louis bar and grill - $25 (you have those right?)
*A night's company - No cost surely
*One Schwartzy road jersey - $211

Total cost $2,790... They look THAT good, better have my size! :sarcasm:

Giddyup!

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Like most in here I too am contemplating making the trip up to Scottrade to save on the delay in obtaining the new jersey through Sportsk or icejerseys. Did the maths...

*Return flight to St.Louis - $2,418
*One night stay at Hampton Inn Downtown - $136
*Dinner at St.Louis bar and grill - $25 (you have those right?)
*A night's company - No cost surely
*One Schwartzy road jersey - $211

Total cost $2,790... They look THAT good, better have my size! :sarcasm:

Giddyup!

Did a double-take on the flight cost and was going to ask you where the heck you're flying from...then saw that it's from Melbourne, haha. I'm in Pretoria, South Africa...prices are pretty similar. Thankfully, I'm heading back to St. Louis next month after a year here!

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Does anyone know if the Blues store will be open Monday during Labor Day?

I was going to call them when I got off work but I was wondering if anyone knew off hand. If they are open I'll head up there Monday.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It's just not meant to be. I called the True Blue store and, total mind blower for me, they start their sizing at medium and I wear a small.

So it looks like I'll be waiting for icejerseys or Sportsk to get theirs in.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Did a double-take on the flight cost and was going to ask you where the heck you're flying from...then saw that it's from Melbourne, haha. I'm in Pretoria, South Africa...prices are pretty similar. Thankfully, I'm heading back to St. Louis next month after a year here!

Haha, but that means you lose out as you are going to be leaving SA just prior to the glorious Southern Hemisphere beach weather to fly back into winter! .....Still I guess you get to see Blues hockey in the flesh (On second thoughts, you win!:laugh:)

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
It's just not meant to be. I called the True Blue store and, total mind blower for me, they start their sizing at medium and I wear a small.

So it looks like I'll be waiting for icejerseys or Sportsk to get theirs in.

Out of curiosity how do you find the small jersey fit? I always get medium just to be safe but they are way too big, considering a small but hesitant to risk it. You around 5 foot 11 and 135-140lbs? (If you don't mind me asking)

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Out of curiosity how do you find the small jersey fit? I always get medium just to be safe but they are way too big, considering a small but hesitant to risk it. You around 5 foot 11 and 135-140lbs? (If you don't mind me asking)

Yeah I come from a family of tall lanky people. I'm 6ft even and 130lb.

All the jerseys I own are small. It fits me well. My only minor complaint is sometimes the sleeves are a little short if I stretch my arms out. But I still prefer a small over a medium.

SweetyV

Apr 27, 2014
These need to hurry up and be available in Canada. I want to wear one to my hockey pool at the end of September.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I haven't had a chance to comment on the jerseys yet (went out of town and my computer died), but I like them a lot. They basically cleaned up and made a bit better the old Pronger/MacInnis jerseys.

I'm glad that the yoke wasn't pointed like the Pronger/MacInnis jerseys, and I'm glad that they didn't radically change the design like others had suggested.

The sock striping is a bit plain for me and it was one of the things I liked about the (now) former jerseys.

One thing I wish they would have done was go with royal blue along the ends of the sleeves and waist instead of dark blue. I'm not complaining too much about it, though, as it's a very sharp/clean looking jersey.

Overall, I give them an 8.5/10. On the whole, we now have one of the best sets of jerseys in the league. :yo:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I'm late here but I like them. Definitely an improvement, so nice job, Blues.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
total after shipping and taxes?

$201. I used a coupon "SCHOOL15" to get $15 off and then paid $12 for two day shipping.

Or you can get standard shipping for free.

EDIT: Well scratch that, apparently there's a Reebok production issue with the home jersey size small and they didn't have an ETA of when mine would ship. So I cancelled my order and will head to the Scottrade and try a medium to see if it's doable for me. Trying to get one of these jerseys has been a major pain for me.

Last edited:

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
I don't know if I'd buy one just yet because some of the pics from fans' jerseys on twitter look like they screwed up placement of the logo.

Oshie at NHL Media Day
BxCSFlECIAE_AAa.jpg:large

Fan's pic Steen retweeted
BwT_c-zCIAAVZm7.jpg

The 'A' is above the Note on Oshie's while the 'A' on the fan's jersey is next to the Note because the logo's placed too high up.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
To be honest, both look bad. It should not be difficult for them to have the letters both above and to the side of the note like in the Pronger/MacInnis version. I have to assume this is a Reebok failure. The Steen version isn't that bad, but the Oshie version looks terrible. Backes also had a placement similar to Steen's when the jerseys were released.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad