New Jersey/Pad Concepts

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I don't know if I'd buy one just yet because some of the pics from fans' jerseys on twitter look like they screwed up placement of the logo.

Oshie at NHL Media Day
BxCSFlECIAE_AAa.jpg:large

Fan's pic Steen retweeted
BwT_c-zCIAAVZm7.jpg

The 'A' is above the Note on Oshie's while the 'A' on the fan's jersey is next to the Note because the logo's placed too high up.

Yeah to be honest I'm actually a little worried about this. I really wanted to get a Backes but I'm extremely hesitant because of the unknown of where the actual 'C' will be going.

So I'm going to get a Stastny and Tarasenko to start things out so I don't have to worry about it.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
More on Reebok sucking; I called their customer service to find out what the production issue is with the size small in the home jersey and they told me they had no idea and I would have to call corporate. Jesus H. I'm not that interested but if there's a big issue and you can't get a jersey out how does your customer service not know the answer for the reason?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Well Reebok is a big brand, so I wouldn't expect customer service to know the reason why there is a shortage of size smalls for a St. Louis Blues jersey. It's not like hockey or the Blues is their biggest concern and it is a pretty random issue. They just underestimated the demand, but that's more of a Blues and retailer issue.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Well Reebok is a big brand, so I wouldn't expect customer service to know the reason why there is a shortage of size smalls for a St. Louis Blues jersey. It's not like hockey or the Blues is their biggest concern and it is a pretty random issue. They just underestimated the demand, but that's more of a Blues and retailer issue.

From what I was told it's all on Reebok's end as there was a production issue and they haven't made any of the home smalls yet, not that they sold out or don't have enough. That's why I was curious about the production issue. I honestly don't care what the issue is, I just wanted a possible time table on when I would be able to order one.

I understand it may be small in scale as Reebok is a massive company, however if this is indeed their screw up then they should know about it. I wasn't expecting the CSA to recite for me from memory what the problem is but they weren't even able to look it up or speak to someone about it. Why should I play the run around game for their apparent mistake?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I can't figure out how it's screwed up....clearly there is less space between the note and shoulders but on the away jersey, the spacing between the bottom and note looks the same as the home jersey.

Megalodan

Registered Loser
Mar 11, 2011
Drinkscotch Center
I can't figure out how it's screwed up....clearly there is less space between the note and shoulders but on the away jersey, the spacing between the bottom and note looks the same as the home jersey.
i would wager a guess that the jerseys with the 'C' or 'A' off to the side of the logo are of smaller size than those with the letter above the logo. the stripes, logos and letters probably don't change dimensions with respect to the jersey size so when they run out of room above the logo to put the 'A' on small jerseys they move it to the side.

Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but in the new NHL 15 our new jerseys aren't the default and if you choose the 2006 Blues home + away they look exactly like our new ones. The Blues "current" jerseys are still the old last years version.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but in the new NHL 15 our new jerseys aren't the default and if you choose the 2006 Blues home + away they look exactly like our new ones. The Blues "current" jerseys are still the old last years version.

I'm sure there will be an update soon. It happens every year a team changes jerseys.

DeuceNine

Like You Read About
Aug 6, 2006
Stymieville
Not too many Blues fans -- including the women -- are that size. Pretty simple really.:laugh:

SweetyV

Apr 27, 2014
Hey, anyone order one online yet? Ordered one from Icejerseys last night and the shipping date is October 15th :o

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Hey, anyone order one online yet? Ordered one from Icejerseys last night and the shipping date is October 15th :o

Awesome, who did you end up going with btw?

I haven't ordered one yet despite being told that sportsk.com's shipment is arriving any day now, they still aren't in yet so I am still a few days away from making an order

Choosing a player is such a tricky choice. Never before have I had such a hard choice picking a player (too many viable options- just the Schwartz v Tarasenko decision is doing my head in).

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Quick question, has anyone ever purchased a women's style jersey for themselves/a loved one? I don't mean those pink looking ones either but the ones that look like normal jerseys but are in a woman's cut. Are they any good, or should they be avoided at all costs?

SweetyV

Apr 27, 2014
Awesome, who did you end up going with btw?

I haven't ordered one yet despite being told that sportsk.com's shipment is arriving any day now, they still aren't in yet so I am still a few days away from making an order

Choosing a player is such a tricky choice. Never before have I had such a hard choice picking a player (too many viable options- just the Schwartz v Tarasenko decision is doing my head in).

I got a white Tarasenko jersey.

Very excited for it, disappointed that it's going to take nearly a month to ship. Was hoping to have it in two weeks time for my hockey pool party.

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
Found a stream for the Blues-Stars game the other night. I was only able to catch a couple minutes of the third period, but I have to say, the white jerseys looked phenomenal. I was on the fence, but seeing them on the players in action really made them look good.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Agreed with that, but I felt the same about our old jerseys too. The home ones are whatever (but still improved). It's the white ones that look super sharp.

SweetyV

Apr 27, 2014
What are the good jersey sites other than Icejerseys? Want to see if I can get one shipped sooner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad