GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Washington Capitals - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They have a much better head coach this season compared to last.
Coaching can make an impact.

Agreed.

Oates is an idiot, Trots is a very good coach. He got more out of a bad offense with Nashville last year than we did. He also was missing his starting goaltender for most of the season, who's a top 5 goaltender in the league.

Nashville is better this year cause they've gotten a better roster, and Rinne has been healthy. They don't have to roll Carter Huntsman out there every night like Trotz had to.

I saw the Oates head coaching gig going bad, before he even had his first game as head coach.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Agreed.

Oates is an idiot, Trots is a very good coach. He got more out of a bad offense with Nashville last year than we did. He also was missing his starting goaltender for most of the season, who's a top 5 goaltender in the league.

Nashville is better this year cause they've gotten a better roster, and Rinne has been healthy. They don't have to roll Carter Huntsman out there every night like Trotz had to.

I saw the Oates head coaching gig going bad, before he even had his first game as head coach.

He's got Ovi playing with more passion and the caps overall are tougher and finishing their checks with authority.

They obviously have boatloads more talent than us but I'm impressed with their snarl and grit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad