GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers: More Special Sauce? Yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 56s
That Tedenby was dressed for warm-ups seems to indicate Devils knew it was possible Elias won't play.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I would just like to congratulate you guys in advance on tonight's victory.

Meszaros is AWFUL, and I can't wait for my first dose of Hal Gill in orange; especially since Schenn has been solid. Not to mention Emery's post to post lateral movement resembles that of a koala/sloth.

Once again, Congrats. Try not to lay it on too harshly tonight :cry:

MountainGoat

Meszaros is AWFUL, and I can't wait for my first dose of Hal Gill in orange; especially since Schenn has been solid. Not to mention Emery's post to post lateral movement resembles that of a koala.

at least the game is more even now for the flyers without Elias

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey

Meszaros is AWFUL, and I can't wait for my first dose of Hal Gill in orange; especially since Schenn has been solid. Not to mention Emery's post to post lateral movement resembles that of a koala.

Um Elias and Zajac out. Im not soo sure about us winning for sure

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens

i think your jumping the gun....zajac and elias are out. that's two big losses.

Devilsfanatic0421

"You're next"
Feb 24, 2012

Meszaros is AWFUL, and I can't wait for my first dose of Hal Gill in orange; especially since Schenn has been solid. Not to mention Emery's post to post lateral movement resembles that of a sloth.

Do not underestimate our ability to screw things up.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Meszaros is AWFUL, and I can't wait for my first dose of Hal Gill in orange; especially since Schenn has been solid. Not to mention Emery's post to post lateral movement resembles that of a sloth.

The classic reverse jinx, I see what you're up to here! :sarcasm:

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Henrique NEEDS to step up this game. He has to shutdown Giroux, win faceoffs, and hopefully produce some offense lost from losing Elias.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
Anyone know of a live stream for the game? I don't get ****ing MSG+2 this is like the 4th game on it this year.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Anyone know of a live stream for the game? I don't get ****ing MSG+2 this is like the 4th game on it this year.

are you sure? what cable company do you have?

Time Warner?

Edit...if you do have Time Warner (I see you live in NY), try channel 196. It's in HD. If you have Fios, channel 81 (non hd)

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
This makes me happy...

6ypuse6a.jpg

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
This is the first game in a while where I've seen two teams and fan bases be legitimately confident (well, maybe not confident in your team's case, but iffy) of losing and for legitimate reasons.

No matter what, I have the feeling this will be a fun game. In a funny sort of way.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
are you sure? what cable company do you have?

Time Warner?

Just basic cable in my dorm room. I always have to stream the game if its on MSG+2

Thanks Just Win for the links. If you live in Germany i feel like an ass for complaining lol, you have to watch every game on an online feed

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
i think emperoreddy said last night that it would be an unpredictable game

with the debacle last night, and zajac and elias out...this is going to be a toss up.

They are going to come out hard. Whether it's goon tactics or actual hockey remains to be seen. I'm almost glad Elias isn't playing. He is nursing something even minor we don't need one of these guys taking cheap shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad