GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers: More Special Sauce? Yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainGoat

losing Zajac and replacing him with Josefson wont make a difference, both are terrible offensively

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
losing Zajac and replacing him with Josefson wont make a difference, both are terrible offensively

:help:

Zajac is still the best forward defensively and without him we suck at faceoffs.

I can understand that people are frustrated because of his lack of points, but this is crazy talk.

MountainGoat

nah not really, Zajac looks lost, he doesn't have chemistry with anyone on this team.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Its a team game. If marty blows, its a problem since being a goalie is a solo job.

Though for the rest of the crew havung some good aspects us vital. Its coaches job to make lines work.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Losing Zajac certainly isn't good, but he does not make or break our team. Not even close. We can win without him, especially if Henrique continues his great play as of late.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Zajac is out tomorrow night you can probably count on Zach to torch us.

B A T M A N

That's the way I see it. We suck at faceoffs anyway, so Zajac's 50% won't really make the team automatically win or anything. Just saying.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I think people have forgotten how bad Josefson was last year. Not that I like Zajac's game right now because I don't but hes still a much better hockey player than Josefson.

I could see this game going the opposite of what we want it to tonight so I'm not getting too cocky here. Nothing is going to come easy for this team. I'll take 2 points any way we can get them.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

This point of view is just as inane as the people who think Zajac's living up to his contract with a less than .5 PPG average over his past two seasons. While backchecking and winning faceoffs isn't the primary job of a forward, it's sure important - especially from the center position.

Comparing Zajac to Josefson defensively is like comparing Jagr to Tedenby offensively. That's not insignificant.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
lol TG replying to someone who thought Kinky might start against Minny. ok.

MountainGoat

This point of view is just as inane as the people who think Zajac's living up to his contract with a less than .5 PPG average over his past two seasons. While backchecking and winning faceoffs isn't the primary job of a forward, it's sure important - especially from the center position.

Comparing Zajac to Josefson defensively is like comparing Jagr to Tedenby offensively. That's not insignificant.

Zajac is suppose to be at the very least our #2 center, he creates zero offense and has chemistry with no one

I don't care how good he is defensively, we have enough forwards that are responsible defensively

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Zajac is suppose to be at the very least our #2 center, he creates zero offense and has chemistry with no one

I don't care how good he is defensively, we have enough forwards that are responsible defensively

Enough defensively responsible forwards ??? I trust Elias,Henrique,Zubrus,Zajac and maybe, maybe Josefson........ Everyone else I would not want on the ice at the end of the game

MountainGoat

our team D is as good as anyone's

right now I would take Henrique, Elias or even Lokti over Zajac at center, at least Lokti as chemistry with his line mates and as shown some creativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad