GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers: More Special Sauce? Yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The Early GDTs are working magic right now, if it ain't broke don't break it am I right Deboer?

gelinassauce_zpsa7345a47.jpg

For the performance this kid has put on these past few games, Lou should personally be delivering his special sauce (no sexual innuendo intended) to him!

marty_zps9d0d71df.jpg

Drink up Marty, you're starting again! 3 games in a row, what is this sorcery?

eefh.jpg

It'd be nice is Casper, I mean Zajac, the Friendly Ghost stopped by tomorrow. On the offensive side of the game that is, must be hard playing though, being a ghost and all. A friendly one at that!

And we play the Flyers tonight, oh joy. At least we'll get our first glance at Downie! Oh wait, nevermind. Vinny? Nope, not him either... I guess we'll see tomorrow?

Let's Go Devils!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
mix Lou's Sauce with Jagr's Peanut Butter and we might be on to something

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
if we lost to Philly after tonights debacle it will not look good for us

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They better not let Emery do any of that crap to Marty tomorrow night.

Emery is a garbage goaltender that won't even be playing tomorrow night. Everyone (Other than the media who voted him the third star) knows he's a brutal goaltender and he won't be playing two games in a row. That's even if he isn't suspended to begin with.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if the other goons try to pull some ****.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We need the pointing man and the one with Jackeddevilsfan in the background.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You mean the thumbs up guy who photobombed Moose?

No the Devils fan that was pointing after a goal celebration in the 2012 playoffs. It was in Philadelphia and he was the only guy in red in a sea of orange.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Now that this has played out, I am not looking forward to playing this team right now. Not after all this nonsense tonight.

Will they get fired up and play their ***** off, or will they try to goon it up again. Very unpredictable, and not a fan of that.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Now that this has played out, I am not looking forward to playing this team right now. Not after all this nonsense tonight.

Will they get fired up and play their ***** off, or will they try to goon it up again. Very unpredictable, and not a fan of that.

Dont know when it happened but congrats on Mod !

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
emeterem.jpg

i also found this while searching....:laugh:

devil-business-man-pointing.jpg

twins.
Yeah! There he is!

I'm not too psyched either. We can't lose to this team though. They're just THAT bad.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We've been pretty good at not letting these ****ers get in our heads the last couple years when they start gooning it up.

I don't want Cam up, but I do kinda miss Clarky in a game like this. Would have at least liked Clowe around. Clarky didn't stand for any of their BS when they started up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->