GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Florida Panthers: Royally Pissed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That look on Hynes face is a man who knows today is his last day as coach.
Meh we've said this a lot in the last year and plenty in 16-17.

I do think this is his last year coaching the Devils (unless we turn it around and make the plaoyffs), but I have a feeling his tenure won't end after today.

But I do think he'll be gone at the end of this season, if not earlier. Unless we turn it around and make the playoffs.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
Subban looked good in preseason and most of the first game. Then he got bit by Nas and Hynes and he started to turn.

Beetlebum

Oct 14, 2017
Alright chill out. Lou needed to go. He and his scouting staff were a disaster in the last few years lol

As a Juventino like myself, you know the power of continuity and the importance of a winning culture. Stuff needed to change and maybe they needed to make him into a sinecure of some kind, but look what we are left with now. This team will never win anything with this ownership group. They are frauds, we've turned into the AC Milan of the NHL.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Meh we've said this a lot in the last year and plenty in 16-17.

I do think this is his last year coaching the Devils (unless we turn it around and make the plaoyffs), but I have a feeling his tenure won't end after today.

But I do think he'll be gone at the end of this season, if not earlier. Unless we turn it around and make the playoffs.

It has to end today. It’s a must.

Reactions: Bleedred

Beetlebum

Oct 14, 2017
And it's time to stop worrying about Hall's feelings on Hynes.

Is Hall really gonna wanna be here any less if we fire Hynes and improve (or don't improve) than if we keep Hynes and miss the playoffs anyway?

Best case scenario is we turn it around and Hall is happy. Worst case is he walks anyway and if he walks, he was gonna walk whether we were terrible with or without Hynes.

Hall is the most overrated player in the league.

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
spongebob.jpg

Reactions: theoptimist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad