GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Florida Panthers: Royally Pissed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boqvist will be scratched forever, but I don't think we were coming back anyway.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hall picking up some points, but man he's not been a star player 6 games in. Complimentary player at best so far, and zero chance I pay him star player money right now.

Neither has Subban, for as much as everyone loves him. Funny how Hall doesn't get the benefit of the doubt but PK does.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Neither has Subban, for as much as everyone loves him. Funny how Hall doesn't get the benefit of the doubt but PK does.
PK has been even worse, but we already pay him too much. Hall is looking for a superstar contract here, and he isn't earning it. PK has been a massive failure of a trade, even if we didn't give up much.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
We've seen a lot of BAD hockey this decade, but somehow this year's team manages to find a level of ineptitude the 14-15 and 18-19 teams could only dream of.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Yikes. One wonders if it really is the coach. The amount of stupid plays...How is Hynes responsible for the utter carelessness of these players?

we’d better hope it’s the coach, because if it’s the players themselves, we are f***ed. for years, we’re f***ed. i don’t even want to think about that option

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And it's time to stop worrying about Hall's feelings on Hynes.

Is Hall really gonna wanna be here any less if we fire Hynes and improve (or don't improve) than if we keep Hynes and miss the playoffs anyway?

Best case scenario is we turn it around and Hall is happy. Worst case is he walks anyway and if he walks, he was gonna walk whether we were terrible with or without Hynes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad