GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Florida Panthers: Royally Pissed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
this is the 2nd time they blew multi goal lead and no schneider injury excuse to crawl out of this one.
Second time in three home games this season that we've blown at least a 3 goal lead.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That a bad icing call.

Just get this disaster over with and don't prolong it any further.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
I zero faith in them firing Hynes, I also think this is a poorly constructed roster.

I have very little confidence in guys like Hall, Subban, Vatanen, Schneider, Palmieri & Severson to be part of the ‘core’ that gets us back to being competitive.

We have a nice group of young forwards to build around in Hughes, Hischier, Bratt, Zacha & Boqvist, but the defence and goaltending needs a serious overhaul.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Horrible rebound control by Cory, and PK just standing there watching the loose puck get knocked in.

Schneider is as bad as everyone else.. yes the defense is terrible.. but our goaltending is equally as bad as everything. else.. this team isn't built right.. why on earth they spent 9 million on PK and money on GUSEV and Simmonds etc.. they may as well burn it..

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
if the crowd is chanting to fire hynes, there's no way the players can defend him anymore. it's gotta get to THEIR heads too

i just wonder who our next coach is gonna be. who's available? i wanna make a poll

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
You know what I love?? Calling a timeout when we are down 2 with 2 minS to go. Ya know, why not use it when we still have the lead and we can use it more effectively by calming the team down and resetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad